• Me no likey :C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, It's not good or bad.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Ok so I feel like the title is pretty self explanatory, so I'll try to keep this brief... No promises.

So this idea was inspired by the old Call of Duty Zombies game mode. 'But Drag, I don't know what Zombie mode is!' I hear you cry, but worry not my dear pleb. It was a game focused on endurance and perserverance where you and your friends had to work co-operatively to fend off endless waves of the undead coming to feast on your juicy brains D:

Each round you survived, the more your overall score would increase. If you still don't have a clue what I'm talking about, check it out on YouTube. Type in somethng like 'COD Zombies Kino Der Toten' and check it out. There were some issues with that game mode though, which I'll address, edit and tweak into something better that Cubecraft might be able to use...

The Objective

- 20 waves of enemies are coming out of the night to nom nom on your bones, do whatever it takes to survive until daylight!

- Attack or sabotauge the other bases of competing survivors to ensure your team the win!

- The team the most points at the end, or whoever survives the longest wins!

How the Game Works

A few basic need to know facts:

. If you die, you cannot respawn until the next round. Your body will stay on the ground dead like in SG, and once the new wave starts you will be revived in the same spot that you died.

. The difficulty is Hardcore only. That means your health will ONLY regenerate using golden apples.

. There will be a match timer, to track how long you have avoided the cold grasp of death.

So the match begins and you and your team of 4 players start in an big, wooden shack in a forest. You have spawned in a small room, with three wooden doors that lead outside. It is permanently night time, and snow or fog engulfs the forest (I'm not sure if fog can be added, but if it can that would be awesome). There is an iron door behind you that leads further into the shack, but to open that you will need to buy a pressure plate. You can't break any blocks, and there will be no way to simply bypass the door (so stop trying to cheat ya dirty lil' rascal).

In your starting inventory there will be a golden apple, 4 steak and an Iron shovel.

There will be a villager with you inside the first room (that acts like a store) that sells these pressure plates for 20 golden nuggets. He also sells:

Oak doors for 4 golden nuggets,
a golden sword for 5 golden nuggets,
4 carrots for 1 nugget,
a golden apple for 2 golden nuggets
and a leather cap and boots for 5 golden nuggets each.

Where do you get these nuggets? By becoming a badass undead headhunter of course! Every time you kill a zombie, 1 golden nugget will be added straight into your inventory.

The game progresses in a system of waves - It begins with wave 1, which only has a small group of zombies for you to deal with. Once they are dead, you will get 10 seconds to prepare for the next wave. Wave 2 will be exactly the same except twice as many zombies. Then another 10 second break. Wave 3 follows the same pattern, the zombies double up. This keeps happening until wave 5, where the mobs not only double in numbers (twice as many as wave 4) but also creepers will start to be introduced to spice things up a bit.

If creepers blow up, they WILL bring down your walls and doors, making things a lot harder for you to defend. However, if you kill a creeper without it exploding, you will gain 5 golden nuggets instead of 1! Remember also that zombies will be able to break wooden doors down, so you will have to stay alert!

The final wave will have a 50/50 split of over 200 zombies and creepers - it should be absolute chaos :p

Back to the base, in the room that the iron door leads to there will be more wooden doors for you to defend, as well as a set of stairs that lead to another iron door that allows roof access. In the room, you can also find another villager that sells:

Chainmail leggings for 10 golden nuggets,
a wooden axe for 8 nuggets,
an iron shovel for 12 nuggets,
a peice of web (to trap your foes) for 4 nuggets
and 4 steak for 2 nuggets.

The roof gives you full visibility of the base and its surroundings, and there will be yet another villager here that sells:

A bow for 20 nuggets,
8 arrows for 4 nuggets,
An iron chestplate for 20 nuggets,
and TNT for 20 nuggets.

You may be wondering 'What's the TNT for?' Well, you're about to find out... : P

A Plot Twist

You and your teammates are not alone in the forest... :eek: There will be 3 other teams with indentical bases also fighting for survival!

And here's the best bit - you can choose to leave them and concentrate on supporting and racking up points for your own team, or you can go out on a dangerous sabotauge mission!

PVP is disabled, which means you cannot enter an enemy base and slaughter them all. Buuuuut you can save up for some TNT, run over to their base and blow a big hole in their walls! This would make it much harder for them to defend and much more likely to die to the oncoming zombie hordes. Mwheuheuheu...

So if all 20 rounds are over and there is more than one team still alive, the victors will be decided by whoever has racked up the most points! The amount of points each team has gained will be constantly on display on the right of the screen. To gain points you must:

Kill a zombie - 1 Point
Kill a creeper - 5 points
Replace a wooden door that was broken down - 2 Points

Survive a wave - 5 Points (If one of your teammates has to be revived at the end of the wave he/she won't gain any of these points)

- - -

I hope you enjoyed reading all this, sorry there is so much to read xD Tell me what you think of this idea please. Any and all feedback is welcome!

Last edited:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ok so I feel like the title is pretty self explanatory, so I'll try to keep this brief... No promises.

So this idea was inspired by the old Call of Duty Zombies game mode. 'But Drag, I don't know what Zombie mode is!' I hear you cry, but worry not my dear pleb. It was a game focused on endurance and perserverance where you and your friends had to work co-operatively to fend off endless waves of the undead coming to feast on your juicy brains D:

Each round you survived, the more your overall score would increase. If you still don't have a clue what I'm talking about, check it out on YouTube. Type in somethng like 'COD Zombies Kino Der Toten' and check it out. There were some issues with that game mode though, which I'll address, edit and tweak into something better that Cubecraft might be able to use...

The Objective

- 20 waves of enemies are coming out of the night to nom nom on your bones, do whatever it takes to survive until daylight!

- Attack or sabotauge the other bases of competing survivors to ensure your team the win!

How the Game Works

. If you die, you cannot respawn until the next round. Your body will stay on the ground dead like in SG, and once the new wave starts you will be revived in the same spot that you died.

. The difficulty is Hardcore only. That means your health will ONLY regenerate using golden apples.

. There will be a match timer, to track how long you have avoided the cold grasp of death.

So the match begins and you and your team of 4 players start in an big, wooden shack in a forest. You have spawned in a small room, with three wooden doors that lead outside. It is permanently night time, and snow or fog engulfs the forest (I'm not sure if fog can be added, but if it can that would be awesome). There is an iron door behind you that leads further into the shack, but to open that you will need to buy a pressure plate. You can't break any blocks, and there will but no way to simply bypass the door (so stop trying to cheat ya dirty lil' rascal).

In your starting inventory there will be a golden apple, 4 steak and an Iron shovel.

There will be a villager with you inside the first room (that acts like a store) that sells these pressure plates for 20 golden nuggets. He also sells:

4 carrots for 1 nugget,

Where do you get these nuggets? By becoming a badass undead headhunter of course! Every time you kill a zombie, 1 golden nugget will be added straight into your inventory.

The game progresses in a system of waves - It begins with wave 1, which only has a small group of zombies for you to deal with. Once they are dead, you will get 10 seconds to prepare for the next wave. Wave 2 will be exactly the same except twice as many zombies. Then another 10 second break. Wave 3 follows the same pattern, the zombies double up. This keeps happening until wave 5, where the mobs not only double in numbers (twice as many as wave 4) but also creepers will start to be introduced to spice things up a bit.

If creepers blow up, they WILL bring down your walls and doors, making things a lot harder for you to defend. However, if you kill a creeper without it exploding, you will gain 5 golden nuggets instead of 1! Remember also that zombies will be able to break wooden doors down, so you will have to stay alert!

The final wave will have a 50/50 split of over 200 zombies and creepers - it should be absolute chaos :p

Back to the base, in the room that the iron door leads to there will be more wooden doors for you to defend, as well as a set of stairs that lead to another iron door that allows roof access. In the room, you can also find another villager that sells:

The roof gives you full visibility of the base and its surroundings, and there will be yet another villager here that sells:

A bow for 20 nuggets,
8 arrows for 4 nuggets,
and TNT for 20 nuggets.

You may be wondering 'What's the TNT for?' Well, you're about to find out... : P

A Plot Twist

You and your teammates are not alone in the forest... :eek: There will be 3 other teams with indentical bases also fighting for survival!

And here's the best bit - you can choose to leave them and concentrate on supporting and racking up points for your own team, or you can go out on a dangerous sabotauge mission!

PVP is disabled, which means you cannot enter an enemy base and slaughter them all. Buuuuut you can save up for some TNT, run over to their base and blow a big hole in their walls! This would make it much harder for them to defend and much more likely to die to the oncoming zombie hordes. Mwheuheuheu...

So if all 20 rounds are over and there is more than one team still alive, the victors will be decided by whoever has racked up the most points! The amount of points each team has gained will be constantly on display on the right of the screen. To gain points you must:

Kill a zombie - 1 Point

Survive a wave - 5 Points (If one of your teammates has to be revived at the end of the wave he won't gain any of these points)

- - -

I hope you enjoyed reading all this, sorry there is so much to read xD Tell me what you think of this idea please. Any and all feedback is welcome!

I really would love to play this gamemode!
Great job!
+111111111111111

(1st responce :P)

Reactions: DragonSan

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D

The Objective

How the Game Works

So the match begins and you and your team of 4 players start in an big, wooden shack in a forest. You have spawned in a small room, with three wooden doors that lead outside. It is permanently night time, and snow or fog engulfs the forest (I'm not sure if fog can be added, but if it can that would be awesome). There is an iron door behind you that leads further into the shack, but to open that you will need to buy a pressure plate. You can't break any blocks, and there will but no way to simply bypass the door (so stop trying to cheat ya dirty lil' rascal).

4 carrots for 1 nugget,

A bow for 20 nuggets,
8 arrows for 4 nuggets,
and TNT for 20 nuggets.

A Plot Twist

Kill a zombie - 1 Point

Survive a wave - 5 Points (If one of your teammates has to be revived at the end of the wave he/she won't gain any of these points)

- - -

I'm not a huge shooter fan, but I like this idea!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'm not a huge shooter fan, but I like this idea!
Most of the game will involve you stabbing & slashing monsters dead, so no worries : P

The bows only come into play further on in the game, when you have saved up enough to unlock all areas in your base.

And thanks for the like! ^^

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
This is just a copy of mineplex....​
I haven't copied this from anywhere for your information. If this is similiar to other games out there then that's completely coincidental, but I've not seen anything like this anywhere which is the whole point of me suggesting it xD

This makes me feel 13 again, so i love it

Looks fun, I would like to see this on the server :)
+1

Thanks guys! :D

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

The Objective

How the Game Works

4 carrots for 1 nugget,

A bow for 20 nuggets,
8 arrows for 4 nuggets,
and TNT for 20 nuggets.

A Plot Twist

Kill a zombie - 1 Point

- - -

Wow, great suggestion.
This would be my second or third favourite game so far!! :D (No first because you know why xD)

For me, it sounds like a combination of MineZ, Team Skywars (don't ask), Paintball (from another server), Team SG and and Eggwars (for the villager xD).

@Tacosbefriends what do you think about this?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

The Objective

How the Game Works

4 carrots for 1 nugget,

A bow for 20 nuggets,
8 arrows for 4 nuggets,
and TNT for 20 nuggets.

A Plot Twist

Kill a zombie - 1 Point

- - -

It is a great idea, even know it technically was not your idea, but it is a great suggestion for cubecraft. Only thing is, there might be other minigames that are more popular than this.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
The Cod Zombies ripoff xD
I feel like PVE isn't wanted by the higher staff members that much.. maybe just me

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
It is a great idea, even know it technically was not your idea, but it is a great suggestion for cubecraft. Only thing is, there might be other minigames that are more popular than this.

The Cod Zombies ripoff xD

Meh, sometimes its ok to copy something and put your own twist on it. I already credited COD for inspiring the idea... I've been given a lot of support for this so far so it should be a popular game, and if it continues to get support maybe the staff will decide to add it whether they want PVE games or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.