Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I know the new friends system is being developed.

Hi, my suggestion is the following: Add a message when you write /friend add {name}. So, you can send a message, for example: Joe Henry requested to be your friend. Hey dude you're awesome. Write /friends accept JoeHenry to accept their request.
It will look like: /friend add {name} {message}

Between dots it will be a space:
Code:
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + requester + "requested to be your friend");
        player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + message);
        player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "Write /friend accept" +requester +"To accept their request"

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
I know the new friends system is being developed.

Hi, my suggestion is the following: Add a message when you write /friend add {name}. So, you can send a message, for example: Joe Henry requested to be your friend. Hey dude you're awesome. Write /friends accept JoeHenry to accept their request.
It will look like: /friend add {name} {message}

Between dots it will be a space:
Code:
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + requester + "requested to be your friend");
        player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + message);
        player.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "Write /friend accept" +requester +"To accept their request"
.... I mean, can i use this on my server this command/plugin

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 For this idea, but as I said in Buddy's idea... "Hope this idea gets implemented, but maybe make it where you could only send 1 message with a friend request every 6-24 hours, my you can send as many friend requests you want without the message "

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom