Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
dude, I love that. I would just be very jealous of whoever has it =/
and YES! I totally agree that we need a new cosmetic update, especially for in-game cosmetics (shields and cages)
You know you can put everything in one message, right? :P
Hey i really likes this things is it good if i make my own version of it,
If you have some items to suggest, including pictures and/or GIFs, I’d be glad to add them to my thread!

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Great work on this post and all of those examples. I agree for the most-part of this suggestion. It would be cool to see some more loot, but I think CubeCraft are lacking with the amount of loot the Bedrock platform has. Right now, Bedrock only has 6 loot items (Cages, Buddies, Trails, Win Effects, Prefixes, and Username Colours), not including the in-game ones, because they are not loot items, they’re just customizations. I think instead of making more loot for Java, more loot should be introduced into Bedrock.
I know CubeCraft are focusing on Java this year, but at the same time if they aren’t still maintaining and bringing in new things to Bedrock, players will loose interest. They were actually meant to bring in more loot from the start. In the Beta, the loot menu had all of the loot that Java had, but under it had “Coming Soon”.
They don’t need to go overboard with it, but the main two that I want in Bedrock are Wearables and Arrow Trails. Sadly, the shields that you designedly would not be able to be on Bedrock though, as CubeCraft do not have shields in Bedrock. But overall, those designs are great and I would love to see them in-game. But I think they should focus on adding loot items to Bedrock first.
Thanks for your suggestion :).

Reactions: Hoshi

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
It's really nice, but I feel like some of the shouldn't come from cubelets, a few more from ranks

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey
Looks really great! Some of these should be added for sure!
But isn't the toxic trail already in cube?

sorry for my late reaction, kinda busy lately
There is already a toxic trail, yes. But this trail would come with the armour. I couldn't add the two things together in one GIF, so I separated the trails from the armour. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Anyhow, thanks and especially for the feedback!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
Top Bottom