Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I was kind of bored and wanted to do something practical. Currently, the cosmetics are cool and all, but all of it is only a limited amount. So, in my opinion, now would be a good time to add new cosmetics as there hasn't really been any news nor changes to it lately. I decided to come up with some vanity ideas that could perhaps be added to the game, and seemed cool. (Please note that I don't own all current items, so I have no idea wether some of these or similar are already in the game).

- Shields -

Bee Shield:
Rarity: Common
Found in: Cubelet

Image preview
Banner recipe

Templar Shield:
Rarity: Uncommon

Image preview
Banner recipe

Moonrise Shield:
Rarity: Rare

Image preview
Banner recipe

Sundown Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

Flame Shield:
Rarity: Legendary
Found in: Halloween Cubelet

Image preview
Banner recipe

Pikachu Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

- Wardrobe -

Steve Set:
Set effect:
Speed I
Armour preview

Alex Set:
Set effect:
Jump Boost I
Armour preview

Giraffe Set:
Set effect:
-
Armour preview

Magma Set:
Set effect:
Fire trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Toxic Set:

Set effect:
Toxic trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Void Set:
Set effect:
Void trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Icy Aurora Set:
Found in: Christmas Cubelet
Set effect:
-
Armour preview

Falling Leaf Set:
Found in: Easter Cubelet
Set effect:
Slowfall
Armour preview

Ocean Set:
Found in: Summer Cubelet
Set effect:
Ocean trail (1) Surfing on water (2)
Armour preview
Trail preview

I would love to hear feedback about each and every item I made. Can be either positive or negative commentary. I might make more cosmetic items in the future if I have the time and inspiration for it, so stay tuned!

~ A wild Hoshi

Last edited:

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Really nice work, and you put a lot of efford in this. There need to be a few changes, 1. the Sundown shield should be called Sunset. 2. i think that not everything should be obtainable with cubelets but with ranks, (Example with iron rank you unlock the zebra set, would be nice if you can also unlock the Giraffe set. 3. The magama set looks like the Falme set which is unlockable with buying the gold rank.

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Really nice work, and you put a lot of efford in this. There need to be a few changes, 1. the Sundown shield should be called Sunset. 2. i think that not everything should be obtainable with cubelets but with ranks, (Example with iron rank you unlock the zebra set, would be nice if you can also unlock the Giraffe set. 3. The magama set looks like the Falme set which is unlockable with buying the gold rank.
There are, from what I know, already two different shields called 'Sunset'. I tried changing it up a bit so it wouldn't be the same. Same with the 'Magma' set. I tried to make it look a tiny bit different (by making it more reddish and darker and giving it a trail) so it'd have more worth and so that it differs. After all, magma is a bit more red than lava/fire ;)

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
You really make work of it, I see that you took the time to make them and show them to us.
Really nice done, for me it is good how they are now.

+1 :D

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, it really is time for a vanity update! Gonna post some ideas from a thread I made some time ago, feel free to include them if you like the ideas. (Some are kinda lame/outdated though. I tried to edit them as much as I could.)

Clothing:
I think it's time to add new clothing, to dress yourself up!
I would like to give you some ideas:
  • Full black and white armour.
  • The lava outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot fireballs!
  • A water outfit! Collect all the pieces of armour, equip them and shoot water arrows!
  • A sheep outfit! When you collect all the pieces you will be able to spawn sheep (with cooldown of course).
  • A Mario outfit, which gives you a jump boost effect!

Gadgets:
Maybe it's time to add some cool gadgets to have fun in the lobbies!
Here are a couple of examples:
  • The grappling hook gadget: (We already have the enderbow so don't mind this one) We know this gadget from Lucky Islands, so I don't think I have to explain what it does. You need the Stone rank to unlock this gadget! You also need level 65 to unlock this gadget! Rarity: Legendary
  • The balloon gadget: Jump in a balloon to explore the lobbies! You can take 2 players with you on your amazing adventure! You need the Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget but you can take Stone rankers with you!
  • The elytra gadget: (Don't mind this one as we already got the PLUS gadget) You can fly with an elytra with this gadget! It's not really a gadget, but I decided to add it to the gadget list! You need Obsidian rank to unlock this gadget.
  • The leap gadget: We all know the old pressure plate which launches you in the air! I think it's time to add this gadget, because it's just fun! (It will launch you 20 blocks in the air) You need the Gold+ to use this gadget! (Lame)

Cages:
I want to give you examples of other ideas like new spawn cages! (They will despawn when the game starts)
  • Let's add barrier cages! It looks like you are a fly hacker when you select this cage! This cage is for obsidian rankers.
  • Why don't we add water and lava cages? Those ideas seem pretty neat to me and I don't see any reasons to not to add them! This cage is only for Diamond+!

Win effects:
I think it's time to add new win effects! The old ones are still cool, but we need renewal! (And we should be allowed to buy them with vanity points!)
  • A rocket win effect: Wouldn't it be nice to blow yourself up in the sky when you won a game?
  • A horse win effect: Ride on a horse to celebrate your win!

Reactions: Zerynn and Hoshi

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
  • There is already a full black outfit, and sliver outfit (not 100% white but close) and i think that with the barrier cage it would be cool if you just stand on 1 block

Reactions: Hoshi

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
upload_2020-3-29_18-25-27.png

I made a cage that can be added ( i don't know the requiremenst of a cage so just made something) it is a abduction by a ufo

Reactions: Hoshi and remio

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
These look amazing! I love the aurora armor and all the shields. Nice job in showing off all these ideas, they look great and the effort you put into this shows. +1

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Forgot to mention the following. I was really disappointed because of one of the cages that is available for Plus (For 1 year & 9 months). I wanted to try it out because it sounded pretty cool: 'Floating Cloud'. But when I tested it out, I was disappointed to see that it was just a particle effect. Nothing else.

So I've decided to make two cages as well, replacing the old one and an entirely new one! The 'Floating Cloud' and 'Floating Storm Cloud':

Floating Cloud (Replacement):
Image preview (1)
Image preview (2)

Floating Storm Cloud (New):
Image preview (1)
Image preview (2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nutuu

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I was kind of bored and wanted to do something practical. Currently, the cosmetics are cool and all, but all of it is only a limited amount. So, in my opinion, now would be a good time to add new cosmetics as there hasn't really been any news nor changes to it lately. I decided to come up with some vanity ideas that could perhaps be added to the game, and seemed cool. (Please note that I don't own all current items, so I have no idea wether some of these or similar are already in the game).

- Shields -

Bee Shield:
Rarity: Common

Image preview
Banner recipe

Templar Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

Moonrise Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

Sundown Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

Flame Shield:
Found in: Halloween Cubelet

Image preview
Banner recipe

Pikachu Shield:

Image preview
Banner recipe

- Wardrobe -

Steve Set:
Set effect:
Speed I
Armour preview

Alex Set:
Set effect:
Jump Boost I
Armour preview

Giraffe Set:
Set effect:
-
Armour preview

Magma Set:
Set effect:
Fire trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Toxic Set:

Set effect:
Toxic trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Void Set:
Set effect:
Void trail
Armour preview
Trail preview

Icy Aurora Set:
Found in: Christmas Cubelet
Set effect:
-
Armour preview

Falling Leaf Set:
Found in: Easter Cubelet
Set effect:
Slowfall
Armour preview

Ocean Set:
Found in: Summer Cubelet
Set effect:
Ocean trail (1) Surfing on water (2)
Armour preview
Trail preview

I would love to hear feedback about each and every item I made. Can be either positive or negative commentary. I might make more cosmetic items in the future if I have the time and inspiration for it, so stay tuned!

~ A wild Hoshi
and YES! I totally agree that we need a new cosmetic update, especially for in-game cosmetics (shields and cages)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom