Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but with a price decrease

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
I have two things to suggest about the newest mini game on cubecraft. 1.) I believe that the Ninja kit should be buffed to where you cannot see the name while in the cloak, people see the name very easily and 1000 points is way too expensive to not be fully invisible.. 2.) Also a new kit suggestion could be a Traitor kit, sort of like the ninja kit but your name turns the opposite team's color. I believe this kit could be sold for 1000 points because this could be good for obtaining the flag. You should have a wood sword and only a chestplate.

pumpgirl.gif

Last edited:

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I have two things to suggest about the newest mini game on cubecraft. 1.) I believe that the Ninja kit should be buffed to where you cannot see the name while in the cloak, people see the name very easily and 1000 points is way too expensive to not be fully invisible.. 2.) Also a new kit suggestion could be a Traitor kit, sort of like the ninja kit but your name turns the opposite team's color. I believe this kit could be sold for 1000 points because this could be good for obtaining the flag. You should have a wood sword and only a chestplate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PROUD +++LAPIZ +++ RANK
IGN: SpankTheBooty ;)

pumpgirl.gif
1) That would be too op, -1
2) ^

Superherolinker

Dec 11, 2015
In my lab, brewing a poison potion
1.) I believe that the Ninja kit should be buffed to where you cannot see the name while in the cloak, people see the name very easily and 1000 points is way too expensive to not be fully invisible..
[/B said:
2.) Also a new kit suggestion could be a Traitor kit, sort of like the ninja kit but your name turns the opposite team's color. I believe this kit could be sold for 1000 points because this could be good for obtaining the flag. You should have a wood sword and only a chestplate.
TOoo op

[/QUOTE]

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
You guys all say its way to OP when its really not. The Ninja kit is pretty much useless seeing nametags, its not like its double the cloak or anything. and for the Traitor kit you can tell by the armor that they wear, and I forgot to mention you would not be allowed to capture the flag when you are traitored, or if you do you switch back. Its not like either of these are that OP, it just brings awareness and strategy in the game.

AdventureeTree

pumpgirl.gif
Not sure what to think of this. Well yeah it is kinda hard but making your name in the same color as the oppesed team? What would be waaayy to easy. So not sure what to think of this. +0.5

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This was how you were supposed to use the Ninja back on the Chunk, until it got completely nerfed and everyone reverted back to Runner. +1

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I agree with the others on this. The first kit would be to op if others could not see the name tag but I could see how 1000 points would be a lot on a kit. The second kit in my opinion would make the game to confusing. :I

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
1. Tbh i do not see a problem with the ninjas being completely invisible. The Ninja kit is supposed to be used in the matter to where they were completely invisible. The invisibility will not last long enough to mine without a pickax, and if escaping with the flag, The flag will still be shown on there head regardless if you are invisible or not. If I may make my own suggestion, Have the ninja go completely invisible (Incuding the nametag) and the invisibility ends after a limited amount of time and/or when you take damage or deal damage to another player, Which ever comes first

2. You have no idea how confusing that would be for the players, Pretty soon you wont be able to trust anyone, including your one teammates

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom