Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzOrenPlayz

Feb 17, 2023
As a player who often grinds in Cubecraft FFA, I noticed that the kits available were making me a bit bored, so I suggested this new kit to make this game more popular and interesting (ffa is not so popular unlike minerware, eggwars and the others, Free for All is lucky if it can register 1,000 people playing.)

Introducing: The Viking Kit.

The Viking Kit is a new type of kit that I wanna see in the game, for it has some unique features not found on other FFA kits. Instead of a sword, the Viking Kit has a Sharpness 1 diamond axe (coz every weapon has unbreaking or mending, idk for I use a texture pack that only shows the weapon’s name, not the enchants) and a protection 4 iron helmet, protection 4 diamond chestplate, protection 4 diamond leggings, and protection 4 feather falling 3 (same as the samurai). Probably when the 1.20 update comes out, the armor can be modified with some trims. The player who chooses this kit could be inflicted with Slowness 1 because this kit is based of a Viking suit in my imagination, books and movies, and that I know that Vikings can be slow on land when they attack due to what they were carrying, so that’s the reason, my fellow CubeCrafters. (Just don’t ragequit ok?) This is just a suggestion, and I am glad to hear what are your opinions about this new kit, what else should be added, just don’t send hate speech or toxic words alright? Thank you and have a good day/night! (wherever in the world you guys are)

By ItzOrenPlayz :D

and Technoblade Never Dies!

pekd

waaaaay too strong, slowness 1 is by far not eougth. i would reduce the protection level by 1 or 2, so the vikings arent as tanky. another problem is, that cubecraft wont update to 1.20 anytime soon, i think it currently runs on 1.12 and will update to 1.19 in some time, so we wont get armour trims. because of that, vikings would look the same way the tank kit looks. maybe remove the helmet but keep prot 4? but then the kit would be almost the same as the removed "berserker" kit (i think it was called berserker but not shure).

ItzOrenPlayz

Feb 17, 2023
you are right bro, maybe prot should be reduced to just a measly 1 or 2 to keep things balanced and remove the helmet. Guess probably we need to remove the slowness effect cause ppl especially mobile ppl will die if slowness is still there. But there will probably be a possibility, that cubecraft will get revamped in the future, according to the history of Cubecraft post (idk what the name but it was made by a CC dev named Story) there will be lava maps for eggwars, and let’s just hope and see.

Edit: yea just add slowness back, the prot will be reduced by then, and ppl can still sprint-jump so yea (slowness should be for Java only, coz console and mobile ppl will have a hard time playing with slowness)

Reactions: pekd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom