Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! I know it’s been almost a month since my last suggestion, but life’s been a little crazy. This will be the first of many to come in 2024. Now, let’s get into the suggestion. Hope you like it!

Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Neon Flag Skins. The Flag Skins are very cool! One has a dog on it, and one has a cat on it (depending on your team colour). The Flag Skins are also animated! Despite being a nice cosmetic, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to include a new prefix. I propose that prefix be “Neon” as I think it would fit best with the theme. The addition of this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this cosmetic solely for obtaining the “Neon” prefix.

IMG_4556.jpeg

Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Would you like to see the addition of a “Neon” prefix to the Cubecraft server? Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone! I know it’s been almost a month since my last suggestion, but life’s been a little crazy. This will be the first of many to come in 2024. Now, let’s get into the suggestion. Hope you like it!

Suggestion:
Today’s suggestion will be regarding the Neon Flag Skins. The Flag Skins are very cool! One has a dog on it, and one has a cat on it (depending on your team colour). The Flag Skins are also animated! Despite being a nice cosmetic, I feel that 490 Minecoins (or 3.99$ CAD) is a lot for a single cosmetic. My suggestion to make the purchase more worth it is to include a new prefix. I propose that prefix be “Neon” as I think it would fit best with the theme. The addition of this prefix might also incentivize players to buy this cosmetic solely for obtaining the “Neon” prefix.

View attachment 226616

Conclusion:
What do you think of this suggestion? Would you like to see the addition of a “Neon” prefix to the Cubecraft server? Remember to vote :agree: if you’d like to see this have a chance of being implemented!
I totally agree with you espically with the price

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom