Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Greetings. I come in peace.

Today I'm suggesting a new type of Bingo, that can be voted for via ranks. I think you need Gold Rank (I'm not sure :P)

This new gamemode requires a new type of map and new types of items.
Today, I introduce Nether Bingo.

What is Nether Bingo?
- Nether Bingo consists of a Nether-only world generator with spawn, items, and game play all in the nether! However, due to a lack of resourses (wood, stone, etc.) , this is where the Builders come into play! The Builders can create custom trees and stone mines in the Nether, however, none of the items on the Bingo card will be items you can find in the regular world.
Items on the Card.
- All nether inclusive items
(Ex. Glowstone, Blaze Rod, Nether Wart, Nether Brick Slabs, Chissled Quarts, etc.)
How to win.
- Duh. Get a Bingo.

But seriously. This should start out for Line Voting only. Full house would be too overwhelming for Nether Bingo.

Anything else?
- Kits. I know it's not part of the thread, but add a few kits that you can buy from points, and they aren't like actual kits. They are like so: (2 Buckets , 8 Apples , Fishing Rod , Stone Pickaxe , etc. Basically some things to save you some time.)

That's it!
Comment down below fam.
GG (pls help meh...)

Happy Valentines!! - CamBam300 <3

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Anything else?
- Kits. I know it's not part of the thread, but add a few kits that you can buy from points, and they aren't like actual kits. They are like so: (2 Buckets , 8 Apples , Fishing Rod , Stone Pickaxe , etc. Basically some things to save you some time.)
No.
That would literally give you a huge gameplay advantage.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Greetings. I come in peace.

Today I'm suggesting a new type of Bingo, that can be voted for via ranks. I think you need Gold Rank (I'm not sure :p)

This new gamemode requires a new type of map and new types of items.
Today, I introduce Nether Bingo.

What is Nether Bingo?
- Nether Bingo consists of a Nether-only world generator with spawn, items, and game play all in the nether! However, due to a lack of resourses (wood, stone, etc.) , this is where the Builders come into play! The Builders can create custom trees and stone mines in the Nether, however, none of the items on the Bingo card will be items you can find in the regular world.
Items on the Card.
- All nether inclusive items
(Ex. Glowstone, Blaze Rod, Nether Wart, Nether Brick Slabs, Chissled Quarts, etc.)
How to win.
- Duh. Get a Bingo.

But seriously. This should start out for Line Voting only. Full house would be too overwhelming for Nether Bingo.

Anything else?

That's it!
Comment down below fam.
GG (pls help meh...)

Happy Valentines!! - CamBam300 <3
Sounds exactly like my post.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/b-i-n-g-o.204184/
Yes please.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom