Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Dear Cubecraft,
I got banned in December 2016 for hacking, and indeed I hacked! I actually got perm ban, but luckily Lezappen accepted my second appeal (After a year, so now).

I think you should NEVER give a perm ban/mute. Players learn from their mistakes. What if a 10 year old hacks, and 5 years later he actually is "grown-up" and doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore!
NEVER perm ban/mute! NEVERRR!

I've never agreed with things that are permanent. Like being in prison (In real life), but okay!
My point is: Do you actually realise how long permanent is? 1 year is incredibly long to be banned (BELIEVE ME ;p)

Kind regards,
Berre

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
Dear Cubecraft,
I got banned in December 2016 for hacking, and indeed I hacked! I actually got perm ban, but luckily Lezappen accepted my second appeal (After a year, so now).

I think you should NEVER give a perm ban/mute. Players learn from their mistakes. What if a 10 year old hacks, and 5 years later he actually is "grown-up" and doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore!

I've never agreed with things that are permanent. Like being in prison (In real life), but okay!
My point is: Do you actually realise how long permanent is? 1 year is incredibly long to be banned (BELIEVE ME ;p)

Kind regards,
Berre
Each player is responsible for the privacy of their data, and must be consistent with their actions, so the permanent ban is a good punishment.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's not very difficult to follow the rules, to be fair.
You'd think that after one punishment (never perm) a player would learn from it. If they break the same rule again, they may be in for a permanent punishment as they clearly hadn't learned from their first punishment. Someone who hasn't learned from their previous punishment(s) is going to have to learn it the hard way through a permanent mute/ban. They know the rule exists, so there's no excuses, with exception of falsely accepted reports.

Ayroh

Honestly, as someone who has never hacked nor ever plans on it, I think the current punishment (1 month for your first offence) is extremely lenient. Personally, I really don't agree with the current punishment, you deserve to be perm banned for cheating and ruining other player's experience. However, Cubecraft has a different mindset than the other server(s) that I've ever been a moderator on. Which, I think is very fair, but I disagree with. I can't, nor will, do anything about it however; each server has their own rules, this server just has a different rule than I believe in.

Punishment track: 7 day ban (Sentinel only) → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 hackers cheat to win games, tbh with how hard it makes them to kill the permaban should be for the first offence.

Reactions: Ayroh

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Dear Cubecraft,

Kind regards,
Berre

I would have to disagree with this, because it is the player's fault for not learning their lesson when punished the first time, etc, meaning why would we want those players to come back, if they're just going to break rules again and ruin the fun for the other players?

Reactions: Lilleh__

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Sometimes, the permanence of a ban is a deterrence for breaking the rules. However, there will be people wanting to break the rules regardless. If you truly care about the server, then you should know better not to use illegal clients and not to cause havoc in the chat. Otherwise, people can do extremely horrible things and still get their punishment expired or revoked, and not care.

Overall, I disagree.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear Cubecraft,

Kind regards,
Berre
Yea. I agree and disagree. If a player hacks, hacks is when it is done on purpose. And it is rather harsh that the first ban is a perm ban. May like this:
14—>30—>5month—>1 year—>Perm

Not doing perm bans at all is just terrible.
Hackers need to get a punishment, ex: I was false banned on hypixel for “hacking” which I wasnt, and it was a perm ban. First one was a perm. I said I wasnt hacking, they denied it, a few years later I told them I was hacking and that humans make mistakes and I am grown up now (which I wasnt hacking) and they sent the same message. Hypixel is so bad that with the appeals they almost never get accepted, and they pit their rules in the comment, and its a bot. So perm banning is harsh
#HypixelIsDumb
+1

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Ok if u hacked and after a week and then a month of a ban you didn’t learn then u deserve it... but yeh I feel like permament is kinda too harsh
+1
Now let’s say you did get perma banned and then you begged a staff to return after a year and two days later “____ Has been caught and banned for cheating” then... that should be a perma ban

Reactions: Dutudy

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hate to burst everyone's bubbles but Vpns are 3$ a month and Minecraft accounts are 7¢, permanently banning a hacker costs them 7 cents, how brutal...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you’re paying for a VPN, you are getting ripped off my dude. I would know, I used them to bypass my highschool’s blocked websites to play games.
So what is a free VPNs incentive to giving you their service? Most free VPNs sell your data, if they aren't selling you a product then you are the product. May be fine if you are on a school computer but not on one where you purchase things online and use your credit card information.
Edit: Not to mention if VPNs WERE free than that would be proving my point more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom