Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So just let anyone who does hack onto the server every month
Also where is the logic in mutes?
It's not like false mutes are common
They are very rare and I think in almost every case an appeal was made and accepted

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
The hackers on this server know the rules and laws, just like criminals in prison. But they still hack anyways, just like when murderers kill in real life. It's their fault they did this. The reason why that have permanent bans on this server is to stop hackers from hacking on the server every single month or day. And if you hear about something that is called an alt that a hacker usually has, you can already see the reason why I said it's their fault they got themselves banned. Imagine if they never got permanent banned. How many more games will they ruin without a permanent ban? Hackers will eventually see what they did wrong and appeal in the future just like you. Idk if this is true, but o believe permanent bans are suppose to teach hackers what they are doing wrong and make them sorry for what they have done. And I'm sorry if I'm being a bit too cold, I just really don't like hackers who insult others and keep on hacking. It pisses me off by a long shot. And by the way, you should respond to everyone.
@Berre. @StorySays, you have anything to say about this, I'd like to hear your opinion

Reactions: Ayroh

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
No just no, yes there are players like you describe but thats a very small minority, lets say your idea was implemented,

Essentially they could break the rules all they want until they stopped playing minecraft, permanent mutes/bans provide substatial force behind punishments

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
If you are already punished (example: for hacking) than is a permanent ban a second punishment, players have to learn from their first punishment so I agree with the permanent punishment. I mean you are not permanently banned if you hacked once, if someone is making the same mistake twice, they will receive a permanent ban. They have to learn from what they did wrong (first punishment) and never do it again, if they do it again they will receive a permanent ban, so I disagree.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutudy and Ayroh

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Dear Cubecraft,
I got banned in December 2016 for hacking, and indeed I hacked! I actually got perm ban, but luckily Lezappen accepted my second appeal (After a year, so now).

I think you should NEVER give a perm ban/mute. Players learn from their mistakes. What if a 10 year old hacks, and 5 years later he actually is "grown-up" and doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore!
NEVER perm ban/mute! NEVERRR!

I've never agreed with things that are permanent. Like being in prison (In real life), but okay!
My point is: Do you actually realise how long permanent is? 1 year is incredibly long to be banned (BELIEVE ME ;p)

Kind regards,
Berre
"players learn from their mistakes"

oh yea... that's why they make the same mistake twice...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
"players learn from their mistakes"

oh yea... that's why they make the same mistake twice...
Mostly, these mistakes happend in a small period (Like I did earlier, I hacked (GOT MY PUNISHMENT ALREADY!!)) it's not that a month later i've changed already.. but a year later, I changed!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Mostly, these mistakes happend in a small period (Like I did earlier, I hacked (GOT MY PUNISHMENT ALREADY!!)) it's not that a month later i've changed already.. but a year later, I changed!
Most moderators are nice enough to unban someone afer a year. Even if they didn't I don't blame them. There are rules for a reason and punishments if someone breaks one of those rules.

Players who do not learn from their first mistake are clearly not smart/mature enough and should not be allowed back on the server for at least a few months (my opinion). Perm punishments are only fair. If someone doesn't learn it the easy way they should learn the hard way.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
When I got muted for the first time, in 2015 or something, it was permanent for the first time! Although I never really lerned, I feel like you can easily learn it the 2nd or 3rd time so there is no need to get permanent banned. However, when you don't listen, there are consequences and you have to accept them, whether you have (soup) balls or not.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Most moderators are nice enough to unban someone afer a year. Even if they didn't I don't blame them. There are rules for a reason and punishments if someone breaks one of those rules.

Players who do not learn from their first mistake are clearly not smart/mature enough and should not be allowed back on the server for at least a few months (my opinion). Perm punishments are only fair. If someone doesn't learn it the easy way they should learn the hard way.
And thank you

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Dear Cubecraft,
I got banned in December 2016 for hacking, and indeed I hacked! I actually got perm ban, but luckily Lezappen accepted my second appeal (After a year, so now).

I think you should NEVER give a perm ban/mute. Players learn from their mistakes. What if a 10 year old hacks, and 5 years later he actually is "grown-up" and doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore!
NEVER perm ban/mute! NEVERRR!

I've never agreed with things that are permanent. Like being in prison (In real life), but okay!
My point is: Do you actually realise how long permanent is? 1 year is incredibly long to be banned (BELIEVE ME ;p)

Kind regards,
Berre
I strongly disagree.
People yes need to learn from their mistakes, by making them.
If someone gets banned for hacking then after their punishment they learn that they can't hack. I know friends that had hacks before, they got a banned and they learnt from it and now we play everyday. So to your suggestion I don't agree, and also Cubecraft wont do such a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
You don't just straight away get a permanent ban/mute. You have to make the same decision over and over again to get there. If your like most people who end up getting a perm ban, they most likely wont change I know you changed, but you had to make an appeal about it. That is what they are for. Imagine a consistent hacker everyone knows about, coming over and over again every month just to be banned for the same exact thing every time. If they were truly sorry, they can make appeals about it. They should of learned from your warning if they truly wanted to continue playing the server.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

Agree, people shouldn't be unbanned straight away, but after a year though.. Now I've also learned playing the game legit is way nicer because you have a good feeling when winning/killing, but when hacking it's like "yeah okay, i won by hacking.. woohoo"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom