Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Ender to become a Permanent Game?

  • YES I FNA

    Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I'm scared of Ender, pls kill it with fire...

    Votes: 21 22.3%

  • Total voters
    94
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Alright, if you voted no, you can still change your mind:


GetFileAttachment
 
Last edited:
N

Nikboo

Guest
Alright, if you vted no, you can still change your mind:


GetFileAttachment

@Mac
I really think your should see this thread... ;-;
59 Supports.
11 people who don't support this. (Most of the people who don't support it, just want it to be more of a balanced game.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheJeroen

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
2,559
7,011
459
Ender is not something I would play to be honest (afther halloween).
I would rather see an arcade update for non-pvp related gamemodes.
 

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
2,579
6,233
463
26
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Small bump again, this is an idea for another gamemode.
In Slender- The Arrival at the first lvl you need to seek for generators that produce light instead of pages.
This could be a new update, and once a generator is activated and you are in the zone with light, Blindness will be removed and jumpscares won't appear. Effects will return once you leave the light source.

Slender will be able to kill you next to the generator light.
 

ShadowM00n

Well-Known Member
Sep 22, 2016
180
276
138
cupcake land
Small bump again, this is an idea for another gamemode.
In Slender- The Arrival at the first lvl you need to seek for generators that produce light instead of pages.
This could be a new update, and once a generator is activated and you are in the zone with light, Blindness will be removed and jumpscares won't appear. Effects will return once you leave the light source.

Slender will be able to kill you next to the generator light.
so its just like dead by daylight
 

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
4,753
3,296
343
The Orange House
I'm against making Ender a permanent game. This is why:
- Even if the humans are balanced out, many will still not be satisfied and the game will still have issues
- There's no way to stop people from using shades
- If it gets added back, people will start complaining to get back the three removed ganes, full 1.8, and many others...
 

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
817
911
208
The Shattered Plains
It was a pretty meh game to me. I played it twice and won't be touching it ever again.

Though I don't care whether it stays on the server or not, I just don't want the dev team to do anything with the game at all at this moment. There is a bigger problem on the server that should be fixed before they make any changes to the games we already have.
 

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
1,408
2,728
283
25
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
It was a pretty meh game to me. I played it twice and won't be touching it ever again.

Though I don't care whether it stays on the server or not, I just don't want the dev team to do anything with the game at all at this moment. There is a bigger problem on the server that should be fixed before they make any changes to the games we already have.
There are a lot of devs in CCGN. I hate it when people think that some projects would stop the dev team from doing other things.
 

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
1,261
1,519
248
22
Treasure town :D
let's see...
eggwars
blockwars
skywars
all games in arcade
pvp

non-cubecraft related server games
build battle
ranked skywars
Halloween horror 2013-14-15-16
xmas chaos 2014-15-16
draw my thing
castle siege
the (mega)walls
vampirez

non-server related games
minecraft
mc story mode

non-minecraft related games
rocket league
terraria
the binding of isaac
the binding of isaac rebirth
shellshock live
rabi-ribi (weeb game :'d)
gmod
tf2
south park stick of truth
starbound
worms
worms armageddon
worms w.m.d


meh i guess not
Where earth bound, splatoon, Zelda, Mario and mother???
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom