Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Ender to become a Permanent Game?

• YES I FNA

Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I'm scared of Ender, pls kill it with fire...

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I will try to keep this revived for 2 weeks since I am prepared to do everything just so Ender can stay on CCG and can continue growing :)

If Enders stays, it will need to balance the game extremely since it's just nearly impossible as a human to win.
I mean I can deal with the blindness, but the amount of time you can use your torch is not enough, it's literally 10 seconds you can use and it's gone again.
Don't forget that finding all 10 pages is extremely hard aswell. Humans will need a great buff to balance the game.

Two things that should change:
Disable breaking leaves: You can camp in trees by breaking leaves, the Ender must love this! Ok no, disable this in order to prevent this.
When time runs out, humans should win: It's already hard enough to stay alive as human in general. Whenever time runs out humans should win because, their job is to stay alive and find pages. The Ender has to kill them, so if time runs out Ender failed his/her job and should lose.

I think a larger cooldown for the teleport Ability should be added. Whenever I get to be the ender I just wait until my TP Ability is available again and I kill the human like nbd, no challange whatsoever. Being Ender would be more challanging with more TP cooldown so you actually have to walk aswell.

Ways to buff the humans:
Kits, abilities and longer Torch Battery.
Torch Battery: A Game ties when 20 minutes passed, and you get like 10 seconds light or so? With 11 humans, you get around 110sec light, and let's make that 120sec for this calculation. If all humans get 2m light for a 20m game you get light for just 10% of the game.
This should atleast get increased to 20sec or even 25sec to give all humans in total light for 25% of the game or so.

Kits: One of the main things in Ender that should be added to support humans and encouraging to not leave but play, are kits. For example, a kit with a map would be insane! It won't show pages of course, but you can finally see where in the world you are! If you know there is always a page at location 'X' then with this kit you can get a page that way. Regeneration or a Medkit kit would be nice to survive an attack of the ender. Currently when the Ender attacks you you are guaranteed to die in like 10s or 1m. A Regeneration / Medkit kit will help you survive longer. A runner kit can be kinda the same as with the healing kit, whenever you are chased you are finally able to sprint for 'X' amount of time to escape the ender, There are lots of possible kits to help humans and I'm sure Staff can think of amazing idea's!

One last addition I'd like to see myself:
A volunteer option.
Currently 99% of the Ender player wants to become the Ender because it's a 100% win rate tbh...
But that 1% who loves to atleast try is guaranteed to be human! A volunteer option allows players to select if they want to spawn in as Ender or human. Of course lots of people will still volunteer as Ender but it's just a little extra :>

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
1. Why removing an awesome minigame?
Why would you make an entire minigame with awesome gameplay just for 2 weeks available?
I'm sure Rubik worked hard on this game, and it's just awesome. It would be a shame to see this disappear in just 2 weeks.
I just wanna say this was from the Chunk
js

Reactions: Ellie Williams
B

Britney Spears

Why not. The fun shouldn't 'ender' within two weeks.

pun had me like

lmaaoo.gif

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
One of the things that I think is good about that suggestion is that Ender is not an exclusive Halloween game.
Besides the fact that its scary, theres nothing inherently Halloween related to it.
That got rid of my only problem, so good suggestion. +1

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Yes I'd like to play more Ender but then I have a suggestion to make the game more fun but I won't say it because first of all we have to stay on topic and we don't even know if Ender is staying

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Alright forget it I see that @TheJeroen already made a few suggestions so:

If you click tab you'll see a diamond name then you know that he's the "Ender" so I was thinking remove the diamond tag because it then we don't know who it is and when we see someone we don't you if it's a human or the Ender

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Yeah, I mean, there's no reason why it should be removed. So what if Halloween endered?
Unfortunately I disagree with everyone on this post lol I walked around for 2 minutes without finding a single page. Maybe it's just me, but I think it is really hard trying to win if you're not ender
This is exactly why it should be a permanent game: so improvements can be made.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think that it could be one of the most renowned games in CCG. Plz keep this CCG! +30894789275839758089327578245795273753723907538572095

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't like this idea because if you are human it is to hard to win. so if it is permanent game it wont be famous as other game.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com

Areteen

Oct 20, 2015
Spain, Madrid
I think they should keep it because it's a great game, I think it was hard to make it, they need to make it permanent but with the time making it more scary. +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom