Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Ender to become a Permanent Game?

• YES I FNA

Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I'm scared of Ender, pls kill it with fire...

Votes: 21 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
They could add a kit that gives 100% or even more battery for your torch. A medkit to heal your HP and even more.
I haven't played ender yet but it sounds interesting so i came up with these :D
How about abilities and power ups instead?
-Pay 500 points to increase the torch's battery (constantly, like skywars abilities)
-Increase you're field of view by 1 or 2 blocks
-Have a compass point to the closest page for 5 seconds then disappear (the time the compass lasts is just an example:) )
-Slowness/Freeze/Blindness Potion effect for ender if you are in danger (when you are getting hit or being chased by him)
-Ability to sprint with a certain amount of time before getting tired (just like slender man, having to walk to re fill the energy)
-Ability to hit the ender once with a chance to freeze him/her (doesn't inflict damage to the ender)

Suggestion
-Ability to spectate players in 1st person mode ONLY !

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
-Pay 500 points to increase the torch's battery (constantly, like skywars abilities)
That sounds awesome! That would be real nice addition to Ender.
-Increase you're field of view by 1 or 2 blocks
Is that even possible? If so, that's also dope.
-Have a compass point to the closest page for 5 seconds then disappear (the time the compass lasts is just an example:) )
Not sure about that one, maybe time should be longer because pages in Ender are just really hard to find.
-Slowness/Freeze/Blindness Potion effect for ender if you are in danger (when you are getting hit or being chased by him)
Interesting idea.
-Ability to sprint with a certain amount of time before getting tired (just like slender man, having to walk to re fill the energy)
Sounds awesome, I'd enjoy a stamina meter so it doesn't take an entire minute to get from place A to B.
-Ability to hit the ender once with a chance to freeze him/her (doesn't inflict damage to the ender)
Nah that would make it a little meh.
-Ability to spectate players in 1st person mode ONLY !
I'd like seeing this being added.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Is that even possible? If so, that's also dope.
i don't know the blindness effect currently but lets say the current one is blindness II they just make it Blindness I for players with the ability/kit, or a nice feature is instead of it being completely black in "X" amount of blocks maybe a blurry vision slowly getting darker?
Not sure about that one, maybe time should be longer because pages in Ender are just really hard to find.
Or just says "A page is somewhere north" to make the game more enjoyable
Sounds awesome, I'd enjoy a stamina meter so it doesn't take an entire minute to get from place A to B.
:D just like slender man you can activate the sprint with control and a stamina bar goes down
Nah that would make it a little meh.
I made sure to give 2 choices for the
Slowness/Freeze/Blindness Potion effect for ender if you are in danger (when you are getting hit or being chased by him)
just in 2 different ways
I'd like seeing this being added.
so you can enjoy the perspective and the fear the player is experiencing ;)

This game has so many possibilities to what it can become, such as multiple maps
Multiple maps doesn't really make sense :p, The player is always blind so they barely see anything but a problem i see without new maps is that the game is coded, Page "X" Spawns in either location A, R, or V so making players able to memorize the possible areas where the page is located, so players cannot memorize it, or just change the locations every once in a wile :p

Jack Broughton

Oct 25, 2016
I agree, it should stay as a game on the server however I think if that was the game we should make it slightly less repetitive to make it more exciting and fun to keep playing! We could add like a 'Survivor's Shop' where you can buy useful items to improve your chances of beating the Enderman. In this shop you could include things like 'Note Lurer' where you get 1/2 charges and it points you in the rough direction of a note. You could also have upgrades such as more health, improved torch life, speed etc... but yeah awesome game please keep it!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I said I would keep this thread alive until it's decided if the game stays so, here I made a list of some changes that should happen to Ender to make it even better then it currently already is :>

Balance Changes for Humans:
- Add kits so Humans have more chance to win due to a received item / potion effect / other.
- Humans should win when the timer runs out, because the Ender fails his/her job to kill all humans.
- A Possible Torch Battery Regeneration system, or Bateery Stations across the map to fill up your meter again.
- Maybe being able to upgrade your Torch Battery with points in the lobby?
- Being able to spectate in first person so you can still talk with friends when killed.

Balance Changes for Ender:
- A larger cooldown fot the Ender's TP Ability since you can find humans way to easy like this.
Currently this all I got to nerf the Ender.

Balance Changes for everyone:
- Possibly add a Stamina Meter (EXP Bar) so you can run as it takes a long time to go from point 'A' to point 'B'.
- Not being able to break leaves anymore due to camping in a tree.
- A Volunteer option for people that want to become human / Ender real bad.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Humans should win when the timer runs out, because the Ender fails his/her job to kill all humans.
i think a tie is better because the humans also failed to get all the pages (if humans have over half the pages they win, if the ender fails)
A Possible Torch Battery Regeneration system, or Bateery Stations across the map to fill up your meter again.
maybe you find batteries scattered around the map which are random (or possibly a kit with a few batteries)
Being able to spectate in first person so you can still talk with friends when killed.
and enjoy the spook ! :D
Maybe being able to upgrade your Torch Battery with points in the lobby?
i am okay with this!
Currently this all I got to nerf the Ender.
maybe instead of completely freezing the human they get extra slowness
don't know how it currently works but what if you teleport you teleport a 1 blocks distance away from the human and you get paralyzed for a little bit then you go towards the human if you want
Possibly add a Stamina Meter (EXP Bar) so you can run as it takes a long time to go from point 'A' to point 'B'.
This could only work for human, i believe it would be better since the ender can already sprint
Not being able to break leaves anymore due to camping in a tree.
Lol did not know this was a thing xD but with the blindness it would be more annoying to pass through forests so another alternative is they make it that no leaves are on the ground

Bonus Suggestion:
When a player lights his torch if by any chance another player is nearby the area will also light up to that player but the player has to be nearby the torch user (to make more sense :P)

Jack Broughton

Oct 25, 2016
Lets not forget we are suggesting features for a game that will most likely be gone in a few weeks anyways...

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
If the community shows enough support / love to this game it could stay permanent :)
Here comes the love. When i first played this game, i didn't love it, after a few rounds, i COMPLETELY changed my mind. I've had a lot of fun playing this game in the past few games. plz don't get rid of it ;-; i beg

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
If the Community shows enough support on this suggestion it could stay. Currently 52 people voted and that's a lot for a suggestion, so enough upvotes and reasons why it should stay, could make it happen! :)
:mad: Just waiting for the weekend for me to play it, it seems like a very nice game!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom