Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mut baz

May 8, 2023
guy's tell us High win streak 2023 ❓
my High win streak is 1.3k
my laptop is die now i waiting for my parents to give me money to be fixed it. 🥲
IMG_20231206_072943.jpg

don't say this is face and photo edit im noob in photo editing -_-/
any budy have doubt go ctf duel leaderboard im #3
still im noob -_-/

Reactions: UncleSpect

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
guy's tell us High win streak 2023 ❓
my High win streak is 1.3k
my laptop is die now i waiting for my parents to give me money to be fixed it. 🥲
View attachment 225350
don't say this is face and photo edit im noob in photo editing -_-/
any budy have doubt go ctf duel leaderboard im #3
still im noob -_-/
wow this is really a lot. I think you spend too much time in the cube. I was like you in 2019-2020 :D

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
After the last post being... Fishy, to say the least. For you to prove to us that this is genuine, you're going to have to show us the rest of your stats.

Can you also please send a video of yourself opening your stats in-game and confirming that it is you. Don't send any IRL videos, just record your screen.

This time I'm more unsure as to whether this is genuine, there isn't any black border around the text. There is also a mut baz on the leaderboards, but they don't have the same skin as you.

mut baz

May 8, 2023
After the last post being... Fishy, to say the least. For you to prove to us that this is genuine, you're going to have to show us the rest of your stats.

Can you also please send a video of yourself opening your stats in-game and confirming that it is you. Don't send any IRL videos, just record your screen.

This time I'm more unsure as to whether this is genuine, there isn't any black border around the text. There is also a mut baz on the leaderboards, but they don't have the same skin as you.
why im hiding my status. = i loss my win streak then i show my stats. u talk any ctf ppl he say not easy to won 1v1 mut baz.
u say my not same skin because i use different different skins that's why.
i loss my won streak then instantly upload video.
u have more questions/ conversation come and talk my discord account "#mutbaz".

human being

Jan 23, 2022
it can't be hard to 1v1 a person who keeps claiming to be a noob and hiding his stats
in fact i'd be willing to try it

Reactions: mut baz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom