Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KJCanada

Nov 27, 2015
Hey everyone I am CanadianFlash and this is my first post. I have been playing CubeCraft for over a year but this is my first forum post. I want you guys to get to know me and I want to make some friends. Ok I am 15 years old and I live in Canada hence the CanadianFlash. I am a male and I like to have a good time and hanging with friends. I am a well spoken person, I am very reasonable, friendly, and I can start a conversation with a snap of my fingers. I am athletic I play Baseball, Basketball, golf, and curling. I also have a YouTube channel with 70 subscribers I am not asking for subs nor am I adverting. I would like to make some friends on the server. If you want to have a chat my Skype is CanadianFlash and I am always on to talk. If you wanna play Egg Wars on cubecraft with my I am on around 4:00pm-6:00pm on week days but I am basically on all weekend. Message me if you wanna be friends I will accept them all.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hey everyone I am CanadianFlash and this is my first post. I have been playing CubeCraft for over a year but this is my first forum post. I want you guys to get to know me and I want to make some friends. Ok I am 15 years old and I live in Canada hence the CanadianFlash. I am a male and I like to have a good time and hanging with friends. I am a well spoken person, I am very reasonable, friendly, and I can start a conversation with a snap of my fingers. I am athletic I play Baseball, Basketball, golf, and curling. I also have a YouTube channel with 70 subscribers I am not asking for subs nor am I adverting. I would like to make some friends on the server. If you want to have a chat my Skype is CanadianFlash and I am always on to talk. If you wanna play Egg Wars on cubecraft with my I am on around 4:00pm-6:00pm on week days but I am basically on all weekend. Message me if you wanna be friends I will accept them all.
Welcome to the fourm community :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome.
Here we will have a few people messing with your mind.
There will also be memes. Lots of memes.
62701169.jpg

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Welcome, this is a great community and has many amazing people. I hope we get to know each other. If you have any questions you can ask me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom