Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

am i a coward

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, and welcome

This is the second version of 'My almost death experience', I'm here to tell you something scary that happened to me and freaked me out. It didn't actually kill me but it could have

I went to the fair with a friend of mine, we met at my mom's place and took our bicycles and rode to the fair without any issues (approximately 3,5 kilometres or 2,17 miles). It was already around past 7 PM so the sun was beginning to set.

We parked our bicycles in a sidestreet and enjoyed the fair (I won a plush bear :D)

Around 11 PM, we took our bicycles again and drove back home. My friend had a very strict curfew and would be banned out of her house for that night if she arrived past curfew. Awful luck struck me when both of my lights stopped working late at night. The streets we drove were dark and multiple car drivers opened their window and yelled at me, how dangerous it was and how I was endangering both myself, my friend and them. My lights malfunctioned so them yelling at me wasn't magically going to fix it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The infuriating car-drivers aside..

When our paths split, we wave goodbye and she goes home (and, if you'd be interested, arrives before curfew and has a wonderful night). Then, I still have to ride an approximate 2 kilometres (1,24 miles) to my dad's place. I do a quick stop at my mom. My mom and I live in a relatively big house with unlit parking and unlit garden, so I'm always so scared when I'm home alone at night. As fast as I can I take a piss and gather some electronica I'd like to take with me to my dad for the week (iPad, music box, headphones, etc.)

The road I had to drive had no lighting at all and was only one-way traffic, there was no cycle path. If the car-driver wouldn't see me, he'd hit me and I'd probably die considering everyone races across that street ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I used my phone's flashlight and stuck it in the back of my backpack, on top of some tissues. This way, only my flashlight would juuuust about be noticeable. It wasn't much but at least the cars coming from behind would be able to kind of see me

Like this wasn't enough, just when I departed, it started storming. Thunder and lightning included.

I had to get going though, my dad wasn't at home so heck curfew, but I didn't want to stay at my mom's place, especially with the storm. Usually, I ride at a pace of 20 kmh (12,43 mph), but I'm pretty sure that the adrenaline in my body got that up to a whopping 30 kmh (18,64 mph). With every sound that I heard, I started speeding up. I was so scared, so alone and so wet. And it was dark.

I eventually made it to my dad, alive. I got in the house, immediately shut my door, triple-locked it. Checked all the rooms for scary monsters and got me a lovely pizza.

Last time, a lot of people shared their own 'almost death experiences' (some real ones, and some fake ones like this one), I'd like to see y'all do this again as they were all so much fun to read!)

Thanks for reading x

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't know if I said it in your last thread, but I'm gonna say it anyway.

When I was little, I went on a vacation, with my parents. (We went to Portugal), and there was a swimming pool.
Since I was little I couldn't really swim so I had armbands so it was all good. I was getting tired of swimming so I went out of the pool and asked my mom to take of the armbands. She did.
After a while I wanted to run around the pool. So I did.
Then some random teenager pushed me into the water.. and I almost drowned..
Someone saved me, and then the kid's mother offered me some candy.. I said no, and then she offered me the entire box and I still said no.. I don't remember anything else because, again, I was young. But ye.. that's my ''near death experience.''

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello, and welcome

This is the second version of 'My almost death experience', I'm here to tell you something scary that happened to me and freaked me out. It didn't actually kill me but it could have

I went to the fair with a friend of mine, we met at my mom's place and took our bicycles and rode to the fair without any issues (approximately 3,5 kilometres or 2,17 miles). It was already around past 7 PM so the sun was beginning to set.

We parked our bicycles in a sidestreet and enjoyed the fair (I won a plush bear :D)

Around 11 PM, we took our bicycles again and drove back home. My friend had a very strict curfew and would be banned out of her house for that night if she arrived past curfew. Awful luck struck me when both of my lights stopped working late at night. The streets we drove were dark and multiple car drivers opened their window and yelled at me, how dangerous it was and how I was endangering both myself, my friend and them. My lights malfunctioned so them yelling at me wasn't magically going to fix it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The infuriating car-drivers aside..

When our paths split, we wave goodbye and she goes home (and, if you'd be interested, arrives before curfew and has a wonderful night). Then, I still have to ride an approximate 2 kilometres (1,24 miles) to my dad's place. I do a quick stop at my mom. My mom and I live in a relatively big house with unlit parking and unlit garden, so I'm always so scared when I'm home alone at night. As fast as I can I take a piss and gather some electronica I'd like to take with me to my dad for the week (iPad, music box, headphones, etc.)

The road I had to drive had no lighting at all and was only one-way traffic, there was no cycle path. If the car-driver wouldn't see me, he'd hit me and I'd probably die considering everyone races across that street ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I used my phone's flashlight and stuck it in the back of my backpack, on top of some tissues. This way, only my flashlight would juuuust about be noticeable. It wasn't much but at least the cars coming from behind would be able to kind of see me

Like this wasn't enough, just when I departed, it started storming. Thunder and lightning included.

I had to get going though, my dad wasn't at home so heck curfew, but I didn't want to stay at my mom's place, especially with the storm. Usually, I ride at a pace of 20 kmh (12,43 mph), but I'm pretty sure that the adrenaline in my body got that up to a whopping 30 kmh (18,64 mph). With every sound that I heard, I started speeding up. I was so scared, so alone and so wet. And it was dark.

I eventually made it to my dad, alive. I got in the house, immediately shut my door, triple-locked it. Checked all the rooms for scary monsters and got me a lovely pizza.

Last time, a lot of people shared their own 'almost death experiences' (some real ones, and some fake ones like this one), I'd like to see y'all do this again as they were all so much fun to read!)

Thanks for reading x
Yeah thats pritty sceary. I saw some other people telling there almost dead story so i want to tell mine aswell.

One time when i whas not that old i went with my father and mother and my 2 older brothers to a big river outside of Austria. My 2 brotherd went in to the river like almost in the middle, me and my dad also wanted to come and take a look what they saw because the said that they had a beautiful view from there. So we went over to them my dad behind me. Ad some point i mis staped and i fell into the water. But there whas a lot of current so the water took me with him. My dad jumed back and run really fast ad the side of me like 20 or 40 meters for me he jumped on to a rock and took me out of the water. What we didn't knew whas that 100 meters further there whas a water fall with a cliff of like 6 or 7 meters deep. If me dad didn't graped me out of the water i would probably have died :L not that anyone cares but i just wanted to tell that :D

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I recently have played a soccer match. It was an early sunday morning and we were matched up against the second place team. We were somewhere at the bottom and it was going to be an impossible challenge to begin with. They were simply more talented and better trained.

However, we tried the best as we could. I only remembered that we were 0-3 down and it was basically already lost even with still 60 minutes to play. An opponent gave a pass near the far right corner. Our right back had just been taking a corner on the other part of the field, half a minute ago, so I needed to take over his position and defend the attacker. Somehow I won the sprint. However, when I tried to control the ball, he gave me a punch with his elbow, from what I’ve heard, onto my sleeve and I fell on my head, unconscious.

From there there’s not much I can remember. I luckily woke up around 30-60 minutes later, seeing my parents crying, while I was laying on a ice pack. Totally unaware of the situation, I ran back to the soccer field. Some adults who had seen me, send me back.

Then, back to the club house, where I’d just been laying, I started talking nonsense. 7 times asking what day it was, what year, which month. And how I came here. They answered me, but I couldn’t remember it.

Suddenly, I ran to my bicycle, since I couldn’t hold it any longer, I cycled to my home. Somehow I knew the route. The people where totally flattered of what they’ve just had been witnessed and they didn’t have the time to hold me back.

However, I also had to cross a road with a load of traffic. The road leading to the highway. Thank God I barely made it without any traffic hitting me, I arrived at home. My parents got there, too. I took a shower, went to the hospital for a brain scan. Luckily no permanent damage, I got my knowledge back, apart from that day. Most of it has been told to me and next day I even went to school. Although I had to build up concentration. 4 hours, 5 hours etc. And life continued.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I recently have played a soccer match. It was an early sunday morning and we were matched up against the second place team. We were somewhere at the bottom and it was going to be an impossible challenge to begin with. They were simply more talented and better trained.

However, we tried the best as we could. I only remembered that we were 0-3 down and it was basically already lost even with still 60 minutes to play. An opponent gave a pass near the far right corner. Our left back had just been taking a corner half a minute before, so I needed to take over his position and defend the attacker. Somehow I won the sprint. However, when I tried to control the ball, he gave me a punch with his elbow, from what I’ve heard, onto my sleeve and I fell on my head, unconscious.

From there there’s not much I can remember. I luckily woke up around 30-60 minutes later, seeing my parents crying, while I was laying on a ice pack. Totally unaware of the situation, I ran back to the soccer field. Some adults who had seen me, send me back.

Then, back to the club house, where I’d just been laying, I started talking nonsense. 7 times asking what day it was, what year, which month. And how I came here. They answered me, but I couldn’t remember it.

Suddenly, I ran to my bicycle, since I couldn’t hold it any longer, I cycled to my home. Somehow I knew the route. The people where totally flattered of what they’ve just had been witnessed and they didn’t have the time to hold me back.

However, I also had to cross a road with a load of traffic. The road leading to the highway. Thank God I barely made it without any traffic hitting me, I arrived at home. My parents got there, too. I took a shower, went to the hospital for a brain scan. Luckily no permanent damage, I got my knowledge back, apart from that day. Most of it has been told to me and next day I even went to school. Although I had to build up concentration. 4 hours, 5 hours etc. And life continued.
Youre really lucky. It could have ended lot worse than how youre story ended. Lucky youre alive :D.
ad the end did you need to go to the hospital to let it control if everyting whad fine?

Reactions: Komodо

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Look on the bright side! At least people notice cyclists with lights where you live. In my country, it doesn't matter whether you have no lights or a full reflective outfit. They will swear at you or run you over anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fully agree with you on that. Should we all tell our best experience we had in live?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
music box

I kind of want to see your music box, just out of curiosity if you don't mind adding a picture of it.

Thankfully you made it out alive! Darkness + bad weather = it's a no from me
ClumsySmoothCrab-size_restricted.gif

A well deserved pizza, I must say

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

I kind of want to see your music box, just out of curiosity if you don't mind adding a picture of it.

Thankfully you made it out alive! Darkness + bad weather = it's a no from me
ClumsySmoothCrab-size_restricted.gif

A well deserved pizza, I must say
At the time, it was this one

VbPxXac.jpg

And recently, I bought a second box which is just a tiny bit more convenient to bring along

dzAU2rx.jpg

(don't mind the picture, was doing laundry >.<)

Reactions: zRinne and snow.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom