Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that Speed II Should be active in the arcade lobby?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like the idea of it being a vanity point item as well as being able to find it rarely inside a cubelet. As long as it's added, i'm happy :P

Reactions: Elphios

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I understand that making this a donator perk would encourage people to donate, but wouldn't that mean a lot of coding? The reason this would be such a good thing to add is because you only need to place some beacons down and then the work is done :I

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I understand that making this a donator perk would encourage people to donate, but wouldn't that mean a lot of coding? The reason this would be such a good thing to add is because you only need to place some beacons down and then the work is done :I
It wouldn't be as much coding as you think though, I speak out of experience :)

Reactions: TheMatthias69

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I do not know... Yes should be useful but could ruine parkour and bortex jump
I doubt it'll ruin the parkour since any jump that can be made without speed can be made with speed also. Vortex jump should still be possible but isn't exactly a vital part of the lobby nor is it very well known about since it's quite out of the way.

Reactions: Colourlight

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I know, but it would just make it even harder. Although it would be cool if there was like boots or something to toggle this in your inventory.
Genius. I think you can get modded boots that give you superspeed, so this would be a brilliant way of adding speed to the lobbies.

Reactions: Colourlight
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom