Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wich one is a good idea?

• Total voters

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Hi,
Currently emeralds aren't used that much because they aren't worth the effort. So I came up with some ideas to encourage players to use them.( I am not saying this should be implemented forever, but maybe there can be a trial-period to see how games will be played.)

1)Make it more OP.
Currently there are some (usefull) items sold for emeralds. The potions sounds OP but they don't last long enough. Maybe making the potion effects last longer would make them more usefull. I've only used it while joking around with friends. They were really scared when we drunk the strenght potions but after they ran for 30 seconds the effect was gone(maybe 1 minute would be better).

2) Make them necesarry for late-game
Selling things that currently cost diamonds could make the emerald generators more used. Maybe the enderpearl could be 6 emeralds and the punch bow 8. This would encourage farming emeralds in late-game and when you come against campers you won't be in a disadvantage because you wasted 64 diamonds on a pearl. For me the punch is to OP and really anoying. This gets used by alot of campers. Making it cost emeralds will make camping much harder. People who normally camp will have to farm in middle for emeralds. This will make games more fun. It will always take away the early bowspammers with leather armor.

Emeralds are kinda useless at the moment and not worth the effort. I think this is a waste of potential. They only get activated once in a 100 games. Making them usefull could make the game more interesting and adds new tactics.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
While I agree that emeralds need a buff, because so far I haven't seen anyone using them, what you suggested for both punch bows and enderpearls I don't like. If you are outnumbered and trapped on your island, you should be able to buy a punch bow and defend yourself, while collecting enough diamonds for an enderpearl which would teleport you away and maybe win you the game. Both these items should be buyable with diamonds!

Xqzo

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Them Netherlandy lands
emeralds are quite difficult to farm in large quantities and they're already pretty OP, some maps have special loot but other than that I think the current shop has enough to offer

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't like the making emeralds usable for late game suggestion. I do think they should be made much better but not in that way

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom