Do you agree?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
When you are at your plot (island) in creative, you cant even see who else is on the creative server as you. Also, you cant even message anyone on the creative server because they aren't in your plot world. This is extremely annoying, Another thing that I find difficult to do is know which creative server to go on when you are in a lobby. It is almost impossible to find a friend on creative because there are so many different creative servers up. Lastly, on the old creative, donors used to have plots that were free, and we could get multiple. Even stone's could do this. Now, everyone has to pay 1000 points for one plot, or even 1000 points to expand it to the size of the original plot size of the old creative. As of now, I think creative is the most expensive thing, point-wise. There were a LOT of people that came on just to play the Freebuild servers, but now they need to spend thousands of points just to make it what it used to be. I think that Creative has taken away so many of the donors perks.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Well actually, of you have a rank you can unlock a lot more plots than a stone rank. I think it's fine. Especially if you change it then people who bought the upgrade worth 1000 points they would feel ripped off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom