• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No (Don't click me)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 150344

This has been suggested a ton of times, yet not added, why not suggest it one more time?

My suggestion is pretty obvious, monthly leaderboards.

Minecraft 1.13 8_9_2018 4_43_10 PM (3).png

If you look here, the leading players stay in here forever, unless somebody takes them down. If somebody wanted to get on this leaderboard, he/she will have to win over 10000 games!11!!11!1

These are the reasons why I think monthly leaderboards should be added:
  • New players won't have a chance to make it to the leaderboards, because the numbers are constantly increasing. Basically the only way to get on the leaderboards is to play a game the minute it is released and keep winning so you can stay in 1st place.
  • I didn't join eggwars the minute it was released, but I manage to get 30-40 wins daily. That's good, but players like me will never make it to 12,000 wins because ALSO the players in the leaderboards win 30-40 times (maybe even more). So as my win count increases, the other players' win count keeps increasing too, making it impossible to get even 5th place.

idk

O

Okselhaar

Yes, I agree there should be a leaderbord refresh, but the players in the leaderbord have won many games to be in there, so they should be rewarded, and 1 month is just too short. My suggestion is to refresh them every 3/6 months or so, so they get rewarded.

Also there are enough players in any leaderbord that aren’t very active anymore, so if there’s a refresh every now and then, there would be players who actually deserve it (yes the inactive players deserve it too, because they played it very much a long time ago)

Where would the monthly leaderboards be placed?
The leaderbords can just stay where they are at the moment.

I hope Cubecraft adds this, it’s just something small but i think people will like it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom