Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Dear Cubecraft & Minerware players.

A lot of you might have noticed the connection problems going on the past few days:

1.png

At first, it just happend every now and then, and id just rejoin and start over with my game of minerware. (or something else. It happens in nearly all games)
But now it has come to a point where its making games unplayable, and becoming extremely annoying. I know i adressed this yesterday in the discord too, and got a bit mad then, and that wasnt smart, but i just got very frustrated after getting kicked out of another game where i was winning because of this bug.
Though i have found the following:

Minerware: The Problem
Most of you probably know me from minerware, though i play other games too, but its mainly about minerware.
Ive figured this bug occurs mostly when the minigame Get to the bottom floor (big tower, in which you need to get to the bottom floor first) loads in.
I get kicked almost every time when the game loads, and the times i dont get kicked i notice how the amount of players in the game drops to 4 or even less.
I really hope there are some players who can confirm that this mostly happens with the get to the bottom floor minigame.
You can see it happen in this video:
Tower game loads in, and i get kicked:
The solution:
My solution is pretty simple, though i wish it was not needed:
Please temporarily remove the get to the bottom floor game until this problem has been fixed.

NB: I know this wont fix the complete problem, but it would at least make minerware a bit more playable again.

Thankyou.

Attachments

• 1591476889960.png
    1591476889960.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1591476901125.png
    1591476901125.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 73

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Dear Cubecraft & Minerware players.

A lot of you might have noticed the connection problems going on the past few days:

1.png

At first, it just happend every now and then, and id just rejoin and start over with my game of minerware. (or something else. It happens in nearly all games)
But now it has come to a point where its making games unplayable, and becoming extremely annoying. I know i adressed this yesterday in the discord too, and got a bit mad then, and that wasnt smart, but i just got very frustrated after getting kicked out of another game where i was winning because of this bug.
Though i have found the following:

Minerware: The Problem
Most of you probably know me from minerware, though i play other games too, but its mainly about minerware.
Ive figured this bug occurs mostly when the minigame Get to the bottom floor (big tower, in which you need to get to the bottom floor first) loads in.
I get kicked almost every time when the game loads, and the times i dont get kicked i notice how the amount of players in the game drops to 4 or even less.
I really hope there are some players who can confirm that this mostly happens with the get to the bottom floor minigame.
You can see it happen in this video:
Tower game loads in, and i get kicked:
The solution:
My solution is pretty simple, though i wish it was not needed:
Please temporarily remove the get to the bottom floor game until this problem has been fixed.

NB: I know this wont fix the complete problem, but it would at least make minerware a bit more playable again.

Thankyou.

This is really annoying yeah. And i always get kicked with get to the bottom floor.

Reactions: SoppeJam

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
This happen to all the games sometimes, you can make a thread with a bug report
It mostly happens with the Get to the bottom floor in minerware. That is kind of what this topic is about. On top of that, I threw a fit yesterday and they said they were working on it so I'm not gonna to spend time making a bug report as it's already known.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! Sorry to hear that you're having issues on our network. The developers said that they pushed some fixes for the "Get to the bottom" microgame & random ingame disconnects, can you please see if you still get them? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: SoppeJam

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Hey! Sorry to hear that you're having issues on our network. The developers said that they pushed some fixes for the "Get to the bottom" microgame & random ingame disconnects, can you please see if you still get them? Thanks in advance!
Hello! This was fixed. The problem does no longer occur.

Lock pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom