Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It is a nice addition for making Cubecraft bigger then before. Some things are really Awesome, but I don't like that There stay on your T-shirt the IP of Cubecraft :(.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
-_-, Did you seriously have to make a thread about the new merchandise? Isn't it unnecessary? Not to be rude or anything. You could of posted on your profile instead.

Reactions: remio

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Yes, sorry.
I will do that.
But I posted it on everything else, so, you can't make a problem about it, is it?
Just because its in a certain section doesn't mean its necessary. Thats like posting a thread about how good the staff are to get likes. And posting a thread on egg wars saying how good it is...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Just because its in a certain section doesn't mean its necessary. Thats like posting a thread about how good the staff are to get likes. And posting a thread on egg wars saying how good it is...
But... I'm not fishing for likes.
I only want to thank the server and I want to know if you are happy with the merchandise.
I think this discussion isn't going anywere, so I won't repond anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom