Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
So every egg wars game I play I realize my team is always TRASH. What im proposing is that they make a Mega mode EggWars. This gives players a fun chance to hang out with people who actually know what they are doing. Im also thinking of some "mini" modes to add to Mega mode. First I think they add a "Chaos Mode", were all gens in middle are totally maxed out and the island gens are all at level 2. I think this would be really fun because its all about the need for sped. Second mode, "Arrow Attack". So its like normal eggwars mode, however there are no weapons in the shop, just bows. However they add different types of bow's like Flame, or Infinity. This might not work entirely but I believe this could be pretty fun. Last for Mega Mode, I think for Mega Mode I think they add super tnt, TNT that actuaally explodes MORE THAN 3 BLOCKS.

Reactions: henryk

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So every egg wars game I play I realize my team is always TRASH. What im proposing is that they make a Mega mode EggWars. This gives players a fun chance to hang out with people who actually know what they are doing. Im also thinking of some "mini" modes to add to Mega mode. First I think they add a "Chaos Mode", were all gens in middle are totally maxed out and the island gens are all at level 2. I think this would be really fun because its all about the need for sped. Second mode, "Arrow Attack". So its like normal eggwars mode, however there are no weapons in the shop, just bows. However they add different types of bow's like Flame, or Infinity. This might not work entirely but I believe this could be pretty fun. Last for Mega Mode, I think for Mega Mode I think they add super tnt, TNT that actuaally explodes MORE THAN 3 BLOCKS.

Hey, thanks for making this suggestion, I appreciate random but interesting suggestions like these, sadly I'm here to tell you I don't support this idea and why most won't.

Adding a mode for a small feature like Super TNT which sounds very op would be very counterproductive and boring, also how would Mega mode solve your "my team is always trash" problem? You still get random people who may be good or bad at the game. I'd assume it could be worse since more people can be on a team, I also am not sure about this mode in-general because of the smaller modes within it. Chaos mode is also a way to op and basically whoever controls mid controls the game. Or you could just camp your island till you build a giant castle, like Grian did in bedwars and basically camp but not camp. And it's not exactly speeding it up because people will prioritize getting stacked over attacking which makes everyone copy them and in turn, just makes everyone equally op and gives no edge or benefits to doing really anything in the game. Finally, Arrow Attack would be super annoying to people like me who don't use bows. Firstly, bows are available for diamonds, so unless your selling dirt cheap bows, which would be super op in a case of hardcore and camping combine, it would be campers heaven and also make the game very boring. Flame and Infinity enchants would just be too much, imagine getting infinity to bow with slowness arrows, that would be so horrible, or if you are like me and gets weird lag from spectral arrows, it would be a flat out nightmare.

I honestly could write 10 more paragraphs with issues on this but I think you get the point. Hopefully, this response helps you understand my frustration and other people's frustration would be when playing games like this. And again, I appreciate your enthusiasm, especially when wanting new modes for bedrock. Feel free to check out my Bedrock mode thread you might enjoy: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/something-new-for-egg-wars.231635/

Good day!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
And someone was first, again! But she’s right, the idea might sound fun at first but with a bit more thinking you see the flaws fast...
The solution you found for your problem could make your problem even bigger...

And could you add a poll? So people can vote?
~Fesa

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom