Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Heyo everybody! I decided my story was quite interesting and it'll give me something fun to do while I'm home sick.

I was born in 2003 with an older brother from 2001 and 2 loving parents. I had a little brother come along in 2007.
I have always had a knack for making people smile, I'd do stupid things in front of my parents to make them smile (Such as doing a somersault down the stairs). I never knew that my knack would become quite important in my life.

I was also raised with little family. My grandparents on my mother's side were completely terrible and abused my mother mentally. My father was always and still looked down on compared to his older brother. The lack of family makes me needy at times and that makes me do regrettable things. When my parents were married everything was taken away from my mom, her car, her dress, her money, her job. Even know he calls my father's workplace trying to convince his boss to fire him.

I was introduced to YouTube in 2009 and watched Popularmmos play Minecraft. He made me feel happy, when I was sad I go to that channel and watch. In 2013 a very sad thing happened. My older brother diagnosed himself with Aspergers Syndrom. It basically makes you very socially awkward and immature. In fact, today is his 16th birthday. The Syndrom also makes him sensitive to all aspects, touch, light, taste. I remember picking him up from school when he had a mental breakdown because his teacher tapped his shoulder. My brothers only friend was Alex, he was the best. He introduced us to Minecraft firsthand on his xbox the day of the Villager update.

I always loved Disney, Star Wars and Marvel. I also read many books and became a very smart kid. I always loved the Hunger Games and watched Bajan Canadian play it. He then came to Cubecraft. I decided to join it late 2014 and played it and still play it day and night. I realized the amount of hackers on the server and I felt the need to go around and do some community service by finding a way to help. I was upset because I felt helpless and complained on my first post on the forums. I learned how to install a video recording system by many helpful users, @Cynamooo and @TheBrownster904 . It wasn't until late December of last year I met a person who eventually became my best friend. She is *one* heck of starch. Can you guess? @Unipotato !!!!!!
That's about my story so far. If you have any questions comment them below or Message me on discord.

Some of my hobbies are Watching the Stars, Spending time with my family, watching marvel movies, making fun of the new star wars movies :P , and playing Cube.

Some of my strengths of being a tiny bit intelligent (If you hang out with me I have a ton of stupid moments), I am also people smart because of my older brother. I can read people and talk in front of a crowd.

Some of my weaknesses are feeling sorry, I usually over think things and imagine how the other person feels. It makes it hard for me to say NO at times.

With that I take my leave. But first, honorable mentions!
@Unipotato , you are a very close friend to me and a very awesome person. Keep it up my best friend.
@Darkform9 Probably the most intelligent guy I know. You are an amazing thinker and a very funny person.
@TheChesireMouse You are probably the worst person I've ever met. Just kidding, your very funny. Nub Scrub. <3
@TheBrownster904 I amaze you. You are a very nice person. Very respectful and humble, one of my first friends on here.
@zRinne You're my favorite staff member and I am always inspired by you. Cat Power Unite!

Darkform9

May 6, 2016
European Union- unlike a certain traitor
Very well said, it sounds like life has greatly improved in this time and hopefully it will improve even further (especially when you hang put with someone as cool and awesome as me xD). It is a privilege to be considered close enough to get a mention as part of your life, and i hope we get to hang some more and give you even more great memories ^_^

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom