Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Si, estoy de acuerdo he visto en algunos lobby's como la gente le pregunta a los moderadores preguntas en español o helpers, y algunas veces no responden. Si estaria bien mas staff que hable español a la perfeccion

Reactions: JuanPapeco

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Estoy de acuerdo con usted, pero creo que el Inglés es el idioma principal para un miembro del personal.
That doesn't matter, lol. There are many people on the server who can't speak english because of many different reasons.
Like you said: English is the main language for a Staff member... but not for a normal member of this network so spanish people shouldn't be forced to speak english.

Siguiendo con el tema del hilo, la verdad es que deberían haber más miembros del Staff que hablen español ya que es uno de los 3 idiomas más hablados dentro del servidor.
Yo digo que hay muchos aplicantes hispanohablantes actualmente para ocupar este puesto en Cubecraft pero quizás no cumplen todos los requisitos que son necesarios y es por eso que de momento solo hay 3 Mods con el español como uno de los idiomas que saben.

Reactions: Soeshi

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
In English, please..
Can someone translate?
Hola, creo que cubecraft debería de aceptar mas staff que hable español a la perfección :D, He visto que son pocos
Apuesto a que mas de uno estará usando google traductor
Hello, I think Cubecraft should accept more people who speak spanish perfectly to be Staff. I've seen there are a few of them and I'm sure more than one (I guess referring to Staff members) uses Google translator.

There you goooo

Last edited:

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hola, creo que cubecraft debería de aceptar mas staff que hable español a la perfección :D, He visto que son pocos
Apuesto a que mas de uno estará usando google traductor
Estoy de acuerdo contigo, mas staff de habla hispana seria de muy buena ayuda para los usuarios hispanoparlantes.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
Personalmente creo que Cubecraft sólo aceptara más personal en general. Hasta ahora sólo he visto a un miembro del personal en el juego. ¡De todos modos, apoyo esa idea!

Por cierto, no soy bueno en el habla y escritura en español lo siento si había escrito algo mal.

+1

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
There are a lot of staff that can speak Spanish, already. The server wants to keep the staff down, since we can not just hire some random people who are fluent in Spanish. It does not always work that way. And sorry, my Spanish is bad.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello, I think Cubecraft should accept more people who speak spanish perfectly to be Staff. I've seen there are a few of them and I'm sure more than one (I guess referrung to Staff members) uses Google translator.

There you goooo
Thanks..

Anyways, like said above it doesn't work that way. They can't just accept people who speak perfect spanish. Applicants also need to have the skills for it. It's not easy

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
Hola, yo también estoy de acuerdo con JEFF_BLLKTH es cierto que deberían de haber mas staff españoles pero como dice el muchos no cumplen los requisitos
ya que hay una serie de requisitos a cumplir a la hora de aplicar a ser parte del personal de cubecraft. Saludos :D
IGN: TheShoter_Gamerr
Level: 81
Always in Arcarde Lobby 1 ;)

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I believe that many other staff members know Spanish but are not willing to tell others that. You do not need to know Spanish to enforce the rules of swearing and what not. CyanYellow and LanceDaniels are the ones that assist other mods in translating what a player said, or they are also the ones that handle the spanish reports

Reactions: Cyan

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
I believe that many other staff members know Spanish but are not willing to tell others that. You do not need to know Spanish to enforce the rules of swearing and what not. CyanYellow and LanceDaniels are the ones that assist other mods in translating what a player said, or they are also the ones that handle the spanish reports
Si, pero no solo los reportes, igual en el juego, apoco 3 son suficiente para monitorizar todos los lobby's ?

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
[QUOTE = "_ KyrieIrving_2, post: 871993, member: 58717"] Yes, but not only the reports, same in the game, 3 are enough to monitor all the lobby's?
That is where the players come in to report the Players swearing in spanish. Cubecraft doesn't even have enough English speaking moderators to moderate every single chat in the game. I do believe that Cubecraft needs more staff but the process to become a staff member has to be arduous so Cubecraft can get the best of the best people for their team.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hector isn't online that much, I think Cyan doesn't speak that well Spanish...
Only Lance, he's from Perú so he speaks fluent spanish...

We do need more Spanish MOds I agree 100%
Actually, @CyanYellow is fluent in Spanish and is online often.
Pretty sure HectorLalo does help out sometimes.
More Spanish staff will be better tho.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom