Should this be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest, I'm agree with idea at 50%.

I really think that they're vanished for a reason (As @S4nne said above). So, now, Imagine that you have a friend who is a bit suspect of something, hacks for example. Or they're just toxics. What's up if they see that there's a mod vanished in their lobby marked as "[V]", this means that, they won't swear (If they have common sense xD)

So, I mean, the vanish command/option should be a global option. This means that If someone is vanished (Whether a staff or youtuber), any friend should be able to see them. Because not everyone will respect the "[V]" prefix. There's always bad friends.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I'm agree with idea at 50%.

I really think that they're vanished for a reason (As @S4nne said above). So, now, Imagine that you have a friend who is a bit suspect of something, hacks for example. Or they're just toxics. What's up if they see that there's a mod vanished in their lobby marked as "[V]", this means that, they won't swear (If they have common sense xD)

So, I mean, the vanish command/option should be a global option. This means that If someone is vanished (Whether a staff or youtuber), any friend should be able to see them. Because not everyone will respect the "[V]" prefix. There's always bad friends.
I dont think you understand, mods can just unfriend people like that, this is here to help and it isnt a 100% fix but not everyone is out to hurt people

Reactions: Pineapple
D

Deleted member 469419

I dont think you understand, mods can just unfriend people like that, this is here to help and it isnt a 100% fix but not everyone is out to hurt people

Yeah, I understand, I know that a just /f remove could fix it. But you don't understand what I'm saying either.

The command /vanish a feature that needs to work.

I mean, if a staff is doing something really important, or just want to disconnect from all. Why don't be totally invisible? Do you really think that some friends won't be spamming their msg?

Other option could be add a Vanish-settings in which you can select if you want to be seen by your friends or just be invisible to everyone.

If you choose "Friends can see me", then you'd marked with V prefix. That's why I said that I support this idea at 50%.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Other option could be add a Vanish-settings in which you can select if you want to be seen by your friends or just be invisible to everyone.
A lot of people have suggested this but the only reason that I can think of that it isnt a thing is because it isnt possible to implement, otherwise they should just make staff vanish from everyone when they do it.

D

Deleted member 469419

A lot of people have suggested this but the only reason that I can think of that it isnt a thing is because it isnt possible to implement, otherwise they should just make staff vanish from everyone when they do it.

Then I still supporting my main idea. It should be for everyone.

The command /vanish was created for that, to be hidden from everyone.

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I think this would be helpful to the staff and I don't see many downsides. +1

1596511072199.png

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli