S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes. It's quite annoying sometimes when I'm just being (partly) AFK and vanished and a friend or even another staff member calls my name in chat. I hate ignoring and when I answer them, everyone knows I'm there. I mean, we are in vanish for a reason. At first I was even confused why friends could see me in vanish, as the whole point of vanish is being invisible to other players.

- Escalated 🙂

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggested this a few months ago and I still think this is a good idea. It is quite annoying when friends call your name in chat while being vanished (& AFK). Definitely a yes from me.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I support this one.

Everytime I join a lobby and I see a staff member from my friend list on tab, I always ask them if they are in vanish or not. It feels bad when you accidentally say hi to them while they are vanished since they are in vanish for a reason.

Marking a staffmember from your friendlist with [V] will Hopefully prevent this from happening..

I voted yes! Good suggestion c:

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Actually, the other answers just fill my answer. I understand that "staff members" sometimes they like to be alone for a reason, for example banning/reporting with hackers because then you will not see them on tab. I also understand for staff members that people will talk rather than other players, because they have a higher rank, some people have a question and some people ask what rank you have because they have no idea what rank you have. I don't think this is a bad idea. You have my vote. ^_^

Reactions: Pineapple

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think that this definitely should be implemented. If you have a staff member in your friends list and they're vanished, you'd still be able to see them and you could just reveal them without knowing, this can obviously be very annoying for them.

I didn't even know this was a thing, it'd be really handy to know whenever your staff member friends are vanished so that you can prevent that from ever happening.

Reactions: Pineapple

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Yes. It's quite annoying sometimes when I'm just being (partly) AFK and vanished and a friend or even another staff member calls my name in chat. I hate ignoring and when I answer them, everyone knows I'm there. I mean, we are in vanish for a reason. At first I was even confused why friends could see me in vanish, as the whole point of vanish is being invisible to other players.

- Escalated 🙂
Wait, cant only ppl with translator rank escalate?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom