Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ApocalypsjeNL

Mar 28, 2016
Hello,

Yesterday I faced into the problem that I want to play a specific 2 player map eggwars, but everytime I clicked on a map of which no current games are available, it's going to say "There are currently no free servers with this map".

I think this should be fixed, because in my opinion now the idea of select a map you like is gone away because you can't choose the map you would like to play but only the maps which are available.

Here is a video showcasing my problem.

I hope this will be fixed.

Kind regards,
ApocalypsjeNL

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I understand where you're coming from and I have struggled with this as well. You technically can't freely choose a map, which kind of defies the point of a map selector.

However, this problem is hard to fix. On a large server like hypixel, it is easy because there are a lot of players that queue into random maps so maps get filled quickly. On a smaller server like cubecraft, it will just end up in loads of servers being circulated with 1 person in them. This is especially the case in games like minerware and survival games. They will probably take a lot of time to fill up, resulting in a total mess, anarchy and destitution.

~Achillez

Reactions: Gaaabb

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
However, this problem is hard to fix. On a large server like hypixel, it is easy because there are a lot of players that queue into random maps so maps get filled quickly. On a smaller server like cubecraft, it will just end up in loads of servers being circulated with 1 person in them. This is especially the case in games like minerware and survival games. They will probably take a lot of time to fill up, resulting in a total mess, anarchy and destitution.
Though there are still ways to fix this issue. Something like a map voting system could be implemented.
Where ranked players can vote for the map they want. When a map gets 50% of its player amount as votes a server opens with that map. That way there won't countless of servers with one player in it and players get to play the map they like.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there, as Achillez already said this is hard to fix. You need to stay awhile clicking until a game ends and leave a free space, then your selected map can be opened. Can be a short while or a long time, but it's all to avoiding empty opened maps. It's better that you can play in another map than being in your map without playing, only waiting...

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I would recommend reporting this as a bug HERE with your video evidence
And try restarting Minecraft, and try again. If it still doesn't work, then I would recommend contacting a staff member.
Good luck! :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom