EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you get with VIP level 1?
Name colours
Profile border
Skywars Chaos

You can get VIP level 1 by purchasing maps or multiple bundles or ranks which is always a certain thing you get.

As much as I agree with this, cubecraft still needs to make money and everytime they do something like advertise bundles to people after games or have one singular gamemode that isn't even good people don't like it.

The reason they make it free at all is an amazing buisness tactic, samples, people are given a sample of something to decide whether they want to purchase it or not, which is something that's exclusively seen on cubecraft (on bedrock) the other servers that are completely pay to play (EA Sports) don't even do this and all their games cost money.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I also disagree with this (ik its rare) Chaos being available for vip players is in incentive for people to buy ranks and items ingame that earn cc money which they can put back into the server for the F2P players and it also allows people to have a reason to buy things for cube

Reactions: CedricFresh

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I also disagree with this (ik its rare) Chaos being available for vip players is in incentive for people to buy ranks and items ingame that earn cc money which they can put back into the server for the F2P players and it also allows people to have a reason to buy things for cube
Its pay to play.
I know mineville you have to pay for every game but if Cubecraft want to succeed they shouldn't become a polished version of mineville

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
The problem with these things that cost money and people want it to be free is it will never happen they will never make it free again cause people already payed for it. Like map selection on Java it's awful that it was removed for stone rank but they will never put it back cause people pay for it already. That's why its extra bad that cube makes these mistakes to make stupid things payed.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree with the fact that this should have been free, but changing it after people *possibly* bought something just to be able to play SkyWars chaos doesn't really seem fair. Also fully agree that no game should be pay to play, just look at those prison passes some servers have.. should be forbidden by microsoft imo

Apart from that, I personally don't like the whole VIP Level system thing either. I fully support CubeCraft in making a lot of money from the marketplace, but there isn't any way to get special cosmetics/perks (like access to SkyWars chaos for example) just by playing games. Paying for stuff is good to support the server but the way it works currently is a bit wrong in my opinion

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I disagree with making chaos free.

You stated that the gamemode has a lack of players, when most of the time i try to play it theres no servers available. From what ive seen i can make an assumption that the player cap is 100. Allow more server room for this and the player count should increase.

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Chaos being pay to play is fine. Leaderboards don't matter, and it's pretty much your fault if you feel like you need to pay to play for the leaderboard.

From what I've seen reading all of the replies, the people who say yes aren't agreeing with free chaos, rather, they are asking for a new rewards system, which is unrealistic to ask of on forums.
Alternatively, the people saying no are stating valid, if somewhat repetitive reasons.

Maybe if poll had been worded better, you'd get the results you wanted? 🤔🧐

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I disagree with making chaos free.

You stated that the gamemode has a lack of players, when most of the time i try to play it theres no servers available. From what ive seen i can make an assumption that the player cap is 100. Allow more server room for this and the player count should increase.
That just is such a bad assumption.

No one plays it because when its not a free week its dead.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Chaos being pay to play is fine. Leaderboards don't matter, and it's pretty much your fault if you feel like you need to pay to play for the leaderboard.

From what I've seen reading all of the replies, the people who say yes aren't agreeing with free chaos, rather, they are asking for a new rewards system, which is unrealistic to ask of on forums.
Alternatively, the people saying no are stating valid, if somewhat repetitive reasons.

Maybe if poll had been worded better, you'd get the results you wanted? 🤔🧐
Nah this is just Cubecraft being a polished lifeboat.

Lifeboat u need to pay for prisons. Cubecraft u need to pay for Skywars.

This is why hive is miles clear since they don't charge players to play their server.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
It’s not pay to play. We’re not trying to scam you, I see Skywars Chaos as a game you earn after supporting the server. It’s a small game that you can play in a party and you’ll be the only people there. If it were to be available for everyone it would less fun.
I never said you were scamming anyone, its a good game.
I think you took my words very out of context there, not once did I say it was a scam.

As for "its not pay to play" so once this weeks up I would be able to load up an account without VIP and play it then right? Or would I have to pay in order to play it?

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Nah this is just Cubecraft being a polished lifeboat.

Lifeboat u need to pay for prisons. Cubecraft u need to pay for Skywars.

This is why hive is miles clear since they don't charge players to play their server.
So is skywars chaos the only gamemode you play/there is? Skywars is free, every other gamemode is free, and Chaos is practically DLC. Is eggwars pay-to-play because of megas parties / voting?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Making this free for everyone would remove the fun from the gamemode. The point is to be a feature for VIP rewards (1) and removing it makes the VIP rewards even less valuable. Not to mention, it would get very little amounts of players after the hype would die down. I think the way it is now it's fine. However, if it were to be made a full public game we need more VIP rewards/perks first.

Also, if you have a friend who does have VIP and you don't. You can just party with them and join a game still. Before I bought my ranks, cosmetics, etc, I did that with some of my friends. So really, you are not forced to wait for when it's made free now and then.

I would also like to clarify. P2P / P2W would be more so giving someone a diamond sword with sharp 4 in every game of sky wars they join because they paid $10. That would be unfair and also clearly buying their victory. Here though, there are no advantages nor scams. It's just a game to play, as a DLC in games. And like I pointed out, it's still possible to play even without buying it.

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Yes, I know before you say it, Skywars chaos is a gamemode for those who spend money and shouldn't be free.

The only thing is when spending money, the thing you bought and VIP levels also give you other loot.
The other thing, when Skywars chaos is only for VIP's no one ever actually plays it.
Yes it get players but not as many as when its free.

I could be wrong but it doesn't even get 100 players when its not free, but when free gets over 2k players.
And have u noticed how much the player base has shot up with the new resource pack and Skywars Chaos being free for a week...

I know you want to reward VIP's, but I think in the future you could do that in better ways.
And yes I know the current VIP's may complain, but if you don't actually play and it and cant fill games I don't see why you wouldn't agree with me.

I wanna see Cubecraft do better and this being free could be a big step in the right direction.
(I'm VIP level 5 btw before you say anything)
I agree with all this but the ''im briish'' joke, if you were British you would have better wording and grammar.

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Yes, I know before you say it, Skywars chaos is a gamemode for those who spend money and shouldn't be free.

The only thing is when spending money, the thing you bought and VIP levels also give you other loot.
The other thing, when Skywars chaos is only for VIP's no one ever actually plays it.
Yes it get players but not as many as when its free.

I could be wrong but it doesn't even get 100 players when its not free, but when free gets over 2k players.
And have u noticed how much the player base has shot up with the new resource pack and Skywars Chaos being free for a week...

I know you want to reward VIP's, but I think in the future you could do that in better ways.
And yes I know the current VIP's may complain, but if you don't actually play and it and cant fill games I don't see why you wouldn't agree with me.

I wanna see Cubecraft do better and this being free could be a big step in the right direction.
(I'm VIP level 5 btw before you say anything)
Wait, one thing to add. The only reason it may be so popular during the free trials is because people want to play before it ends, if it is made free then I am assuming the average player base may be around 1000. Which is still heaps better than 100 to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom