Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iamTEN20

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2025
49
96
39
27
Oklahoma.
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest more prefixes for the free to play players and people who can't spend money.
The [Tower] and [Flower] prefixes were amazing since we had to work for them!
I know they would appreciate the server just a little more.
 

HOTROD.

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2025
129
210
49
Darâa-tafilalet, Morocco
Pronouns
He/Him
I suggest more prefixes for the free to play players and people who can't spend money.
The [Tower] and [Flower] prefixes were amazing since we had to work for them!
I know they would appreciate the server just a little more.
We already have a lot of free prefixes back in the day, plus i dont think we should only have prefixes
 

Usurper

Well-Known Member
Sep 11, 2021
198
264
139
🇵🇱
Imagine if there was a customization that every player could uniquely tweak to their liking. Something made by mojang to let players show off their creativity. Something that could have THOUSANDS of variations with different colors to truly make it unique to you. Something like maybe lines or “trim” on your armor that you could get from just leveling up and playing the game. Oh wait
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom