• No. (say why down below)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Maybe, it needs more information.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
So, in eggwars if you have 64 diamonds and you want to buy half diamond but you accidently get two chestplates. So annoying! So it came to me that I should make this suggestion thread. I think it'll make CubeCraft EggWars better. Rather then collecting another 32 diamonds you can just trade that extra unwanted armor piece for however much it was worth! (It has to NOT be damaged, thanks to "Parkour Minigame"

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I like your suggestion, but I think there should be one more detail - you can only refund items that were bought by you. This is to avoid tokens farming from other teams' chests. For example, you find a chest that is filled with nice stuff and you decide to trade them for tokens so you can buy items by your choice.
+1 It really is annoying when you buy something by accident and waste your tokens.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm I'm not really into this. Imagine, you see someone coming and you have 20 diamonds and it's OP, you quickly buy full iron and kill him. Once you've done that you can easily farm diamond again, but in reality you're carrying 20 diamonds worth of armour and maybe a sword. This means less diamond farming = faster gear = more rushers and early campers, and those are 2 things half of the community complain about. For some reason I find this hard to explain, but I hope you get my point. You can always refund the good gear you had, while still being stacked. I feel like if this gets added (but I'd rather keep it out of the game), the idea of only being able to refund if it's undamaged + if it's only bought by you + a lower refund reward (maybe 20% of the initial price) should balance this feature and shouldn't give much of an advantage/abuse.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
I like your suggestion, but I think there should be one more detail - you can only refund items that were bought by you. This is to avoid tokens farming from other teams' chests. For example, you find a chest that is filled with nice stuff and you decide to trade them for tokens so you can buy items by your choice.
+1 It really is annoying when you buy something by accident and waste your tokens.
Yep, agreed.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Yep.

Feách

Jun 10, 2017
Under My Table
Hmm I'm not really into this. Imagine, you see someone coming and you have 20 diamonds and it's OP, you quickly buy full iron and kill him. Once you've done that you can easily farm diamond again, but in reality you're carrying 20 diamonds worth of armour and maybe a sword. This means less diamond farming = faster gear = more rushers and early campers, and those are 2 things half of the community complain about. For some reason I find this hard to explain, but I hope you get my point. You can always refund the good gear you had, while still being stacked. I feel like if this gets added (but I'd rather keep it out of the game), the idea of only being able to refund if it's undamaged + if it's only bought by you + a lower refund reward (maybe 20% of the initial price) should balance this feature and shouldn't give much of an advantage/abuse.
Completely get you, thanks for your feedback :)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Maybe also add some kind of timer. For example: you can only refund items that are bought by you, that are not damaged and are not older than 2 minutes. So if you accidently buy 2 chestplates you can refund one of them.

Also another option is to only refund an item if you have more than one of them. So again, if you bought 2 chestplates you can refund one of them.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So, in eggwars if you have 64 diamonds and you want to buy half diamond but you accidently get two chestplates. So annoying! So it came to me that I should make this suggestion thread. I think it'll make CubeCraft EggWars better. Rather then collecting another 32 diamonds you can just trade that extra unwanted armor piece for however much it was worth! (It has to NOT be damaged, thanks to "Parkour Minigame"
Yes right, I find it weird that parkour minigame now but 3 modes. First, you could be in the top..

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I don't agree with refunding items, that could easily be abused. If we made you only get 50% of the material used to purchase the item back then it might be a worthy addition. I would much rather see a toggle option in the settings which adds a conformation button that you need to click in order to purchase high-tier items. That would solve problems of accidentally buying a wrong item, and since it's toggleable you could choose to have it enabled or not.

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Hello! I come to give my opinion, my opinion about this is that it is not right. Many people could change and do many staves etc. Another case is for the reason that they would abuse a lot of it. So no, it's not a good idea.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I really like this idea, but only when it has a timer, like @werra11 said. Just to avoid missclicking and not making it able to be abused.

Seriously, it's even more annoying when I have 2 stacks diamonds on me and accidently shift click the compass :/

Fixed by adding a timer (if I understood you right).

I don't agree with refunding items, that could easily be abused. If we made you only get 50% of the material used to purchase the item back then it might be a worthy addition. I would much rather see a toggle option in the settings which adds a conformation button that you need to click in order to purchase high-tier items. That would solve problems of accidentally buying a wrong item, and since it's toggleable you could choose to have it enabled or not.

That toggable option isn't a good idea in my opinion, because sometimes you are being chased / in a fight and you need to buy very fast, so the toggle would just be annoying. In other situations it would be useful, so you can't really 'like or don't like' the toggle.
How can it be abused by the way? The only thing I can think of is buying a compass to see someone and then selling it again...

Reactions: werra11
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom