Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
I don't agree. EggWars is already great and I don't think that anything needs to be changed atm. Well, that's my opinion and everyone has their right to have one xD

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
actually, I haven't played old eggwars much, but it was Kinda uh how do i put this, annoying? especially the Shop.
I don't get what's the problem with the clay blocks either.. Like blocks are blocks after all
And lag? I don't see any lag, My laptop is laggy as hell, there's no lag for me after the update, nor ping lag

This is my opinion..

Colored blocks mean you can't be as sneaky. Now someone will know where you've been building just by looking for your color. The colored armor and blocks remove any chance you have at being sneaky unless you use e-pearls. Those are pretty easy to spot and are very expensive.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Colored blocks mean you can't be as sneaky. Now someone will know where you've been building just by looking for your color. The colored armor and blocks remove any chance you have at being sneaky unless you use e-pearls. Those are pretty easy to spot and are very expensive.
Have you not read any of my posts or anyone else's posts? We have explained so many times why your 'sneaking' into a base was never really that much of a thing and how the colored blocks/armor have changed nothing!

Reactions: matcha

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Have you not read any of my posts or anyone else's posts? We have explained so many times why your 'sneaking' into a base was never really that much of a thing and how the colored blocks/armor have changed nothing!

You'd be surprised by how well I was able to get by using my "sneaking".

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Because you seem to ignore what we actually did. Sure they can see your sneaky ass building if they look at you, but before the actual bridge was hard to see, which is the point. Now if you skybridge there's gonna be a stupid ass pillar sticking out of your base, which before was harder* to see, and most people don't play the game staring at the sky, most people go to mid and look at players bases. It isn't exactly like they're expecting a high-altitude bombing run on their base so most players dont put much effort into looking at the sky, which is why it worked.

* - Please don't go flat-earther on me and not know the difference between hard and impossible

Reactions: CommandantSlime

AlphaGamer150

Jun 24, 2017
Stafordshire, United Kingdom
First> Bedwars is faked of eggwars. Without the idea of cubecraft there wasn't bedwars. I find it an original idea.

Second> You can change the shop back to the old shop. Why should there be confusion? The shop is a lot more easier.

Third> I like the coloured clay blocks. It makes the game unique, if you want to sneak into A base, you can always buy blocks that can buy everyone.

Fourth> I haven't any lag with the new update and I have a bad computer with 30fps. I don't how it can that it so laggy for you.
Yep!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Top Bottom