Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Campers bother more than bow spammers. Camping nowadays is not banneable, but I think that it could be. Maybe be banned a month. But bow spamming is the same that @DontYouDare told above. This is my opinion, please answer me what do you think about that I said about camping ^^.

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
That depends, i agree with all of your opinions as they all are valid points. Camping could be a stratgie if that player is weaker than others online. But on the other hand
camping could also be abused to piss people of and forcefully win a game. In my opinion they should make a system where if you stay on your island for to long
you will start getting damaged or something like that

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
bow spamming is a strategy so i camping it might be annoying but if they win using it why not.

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
wait what exactly is bow spamming? is it like when you shoot uncharged arrows? Cause if thats the case, in my opinion that would be allowed.

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
Hahaha oh my gosh dude. Really. "Bow spamming should be bannable" Seriously xD.. Hey while we're at it why won't we make spam clicking in 1.9 also bannable! Because they can't "PvP" right? And it's annoying, right? RIGHT? Or should we ban swords entirely? You think THIS should be bannable just because YOU find it annoying and "skill less"? Dude. Bow "spamming" is a legit strategy you know? You actually have some chances against some other kids. Especially with punch 1. Just what mateu said, just go left and right and walk circles around them. It's pretty easy to avoid arrows so I don't see a point of you saying that it's "OMG IMPOSSIBLE" to dodge arrows.

I had a good time laughing at this thread. Probably the funniest one after a while. Thanks :)
this person totally rekt u

Reactions: Earth

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Now with the players tracker are less hackers but before everybody digged under them and they cover them with the same block. Now campers stay in his island with a bow or make bases/bunkers or high towers, and when you go to kill them, they throw you eggs or they shot you, that is the most annoying thing

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
h
Camping is not a strategy, it is only annoy people. I know that they camp because they are noobs at PvP or want win the game without doing nothing. o_O
how is it not doing nothing its obvioulsy keeping you from winning and beating them am i right? So plz stop saying this isn't a strategy cuz it is and u have to deal with it.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Woah woah woah woah STAHP! What is this? Bow-Spamming = ban? What country is this? >:-( Bow spamming should never be an offensive even though how annoying it can get. I bet you're all exaggerating with this bow-spam event... They can be annoying but people who do it doesn't even know how to do it properly... Trust me... Even bow spamming can be hard :P But in all seriousness, bow spamming will never be a bannable offense even though how annoying it gets... Just strafe them, make a back-wall behind you or buy a shield, it isn't that hard to prevent being bow spammed.

Reactions: SpanishDream44

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
wait what exactly is bow spamming? is it like when you shoot uncharged arrows? Cause if thats the case, in my opinion that would be allowed.[/QUOTE
Woah woah woah woah STAHP! What is this? Bow-Spamming = ban? What country is this? >:-( Bow spamming should never be an offensive even though how annoying it can get. I bet you're all exaggerating with this bow-spam event... They can be annoying but people who do it doesn't even know how to do it properly... Trust me... Even bow spamming can be hard :p But in all seriousness, bow spamming will never be a bannable offense even though how annoying it gets... Just strafe them, make a back-wall behind you or buy a shield, it isn't that hard to prevent being bow spammed.
I agree as long as you arent using no cool down bow hacks, its perfectly okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you for everything and good luck!
Eli wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Gracias por todo!! Mucha suerte con lo que te propongas de aqui en adelante!!
Eli wrote on SanCookie's profile.
It hits hard to see your goodbye thread and realize we've lost one more amazing member of our community, thank you for being an inspiration, your contributions speak for themselves. May your talents be put to good use wherever you want, as soon as possible! We'll miss you San!
Eli wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you for everything!! 💙
Eli wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything you did and for always being super nice to me! I'd wish you good luck but I know everything will turn out great with your abilities!
Top Bottom