Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
I think that is annoying and it should be banneable, in most servers this action is banneable, and I think that here should be too. I thought that 1 year ago, and now I still thinking the same

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
With campers I mean that

Attachments

• 2016-08-02_19.15.51.png
    2016-08-02_19.15.51.png
    527.9 KB · Views: 87

MegnaLTL

Apr 21, 2016
I don't think bow spamming should be a bannable offense, a lot of people do it :).

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
I don't think bow spamming should be a bannable offense, a lot of people do it :).

Agreed. Unfortunately, bow spamming is sometimes the only thing that can get you out of those tough situations. And in my opinion, it is your fault for not having a bow to shoot :P

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

MegnaLTL

Apr 21, 2016
Agreed. Unfortunately, bow spamming is sometimes the only thing that can get you out of those tough situations. And in my opinion, it is your fault for not having a bow to shoot :p

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

Exactly!

Kablam10

Jul 19, 2016
Hahaha oh my gosh dude. Really. "Bow spamming should be bannable" Seriously xD.. Hey while we're at it why won't we make spam clicking in 1.9 also bannable! Because they can't "PvP" right? And it's annoying, right? RIGHT? Or should we ban swords entirely? You think THIS should be bannable just because YOU find it annoying and "skill less"? Dude. Bow "spamming" is a legit strategy you know? You actually have some chances against some other kids. Especially with punch 1. Just what mateu said, just go left and right and walk circles around them. It's pretty easy to avoid arrows so I don't see a point of you saying that it's "OMG IMPOSSIBLE" to dodge arrows.

I had a good time laughing at this thread. Probably the funniest one after a while. Thanks :)
Please don't make fun of me. This was a suggestion post, not a joke. If you want to make fun of me, then go do it behind my back.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Please don't make fun of me. This was a suggestion post, not a joke. If you want to make fun of me, then go do it behind my back.
People are not making fun of you, just making fun of this weird suggestion. If you can't handle critisizm and don't get obvious sarcasm you shouldn't be on the internet, sorry.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Campers bother more than bow spammers. Camping nowadays is not banneable, but I think that it could be. Maybe be banned a month. But bow spamming is the same that @DontYouDare told above. This is my opinion, please answer me what do you think about that I said about camping ^^.
It will be dont worry ;) SoonTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom