Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
If you think about it, bow spamming makes it a hell of a lot easier to kill campers. One distracts, the rest charge the camper, and spam Punch bows to knock them off. Killing them with damage is so unviable considering campers usually have 2-3 back up sets of armor and 50 million Golden Apples.

Reactions: gilerab

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I understand that bow-spamming can be an absolute burden to deal with, but there are ways to deal with it, in Eggwars especially. Use your teammates and try and get the person on all flanks, meaning that they cannot attack only one person otherwise the others will build across at ease. But making bow-spamming as a bannable offence is simply insensitive - people will concur with a lot of people's decisions, and it will make moderators jobs ten times harder than it really should be.

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
But bow spamming is a way to protect/PvP so i know it is annoying to PvP to a bow spammer. But i think its NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER! Should be banneble

Kablam10

Jul 19, 2016
Just forget I ever said anything...
CubeCraft please close this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom