Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Barriers at the end of an map

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

    Votes: 8 66.7%

  • Total voters
    12

StonePlus

Well-Known Member
Jan 3, 2017
200
345
114
Belgium
Then what's the point of adding the barriers?
No point really lol I don’t know why we are still talking about this... because people could build on the barriers and hackers could just go behind. I find my Minecraft border idea a better solution :P
 

_EliteDevil

Member
Mar 21, 2020
105
46
29
20
No point really lol I don’t know why we are still talking about this... because people could build on the barriers and hackers could just go behind. I find my Minecraft border idea a better solution :p
The minecraft border is the red striped thing right? If this would be added it would be a little ugly
 
D

Deleted member 511644

Guest
I think the border is a better idea indeed, barriers would cause some lagg for some players.
 

ToonBasic

Member
Nov 3, 2019
6
33
29
25
Texas
I think the border is a better idea indeed, barriers would cause some lagg for some players.
From a developer's perspective, barriers are hardly ever (If ever) the cause of lag.

They do not output much particles at all, nor are they a form of mass amount of entities that can cause lag either within the client. The only way I can see it causing lag on your computer is if it can't handle the amount of entities within the bordered area (Which wouldn't make sense considering you're playing with almost the same amount each time on CubeCraft anyways).
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom