• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Then what's the point of adding the barriers?
No point really lol I don’t know why we are still talking about this... because people could build on the barriers and hackers could just go behind. I find my Minecraft border idea a better solution :P

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
No point really lol I don’t know why we are still talking about this... because people could build on the barriers and hackers could just go behind. I find my Minecraft border idea a better solution :p
The minecraft border is the red striped thing right? If this would be added it would be a little ugly

D

Deleted member 511644

I think the border is a better idea indeed, barriers would cause some lagg for some players.

ToonBasic

Nov 3, 2019
Texas
I think the border is a better idea indeed, barriers would cause some lagg for some players.
From a developer's perspective, barriers are hardly ever (If ever) the cause of lag.

They do not output much particles at all, nor are they a form of mass amount of entities that can cause lag either within the client. The only way I can see it causing lag on your computer is if it can't handle the amount of entities within the bordered area (Which wouldn't make sense considering you're playing with almost the same amount each time on CubeCraft anyways).

Reactions: DrHam
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom