Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenkippen

May 4, 2020
wouldn't it be nice if you had a cubecraft app, where you can see things like players online, players per gamemode, tps, and more,or if that is not possible, a app with the forums and reports, because now you need to go to the internet, cubecraft.net, forums, and that takes a lot of time, maybe it would be nice if there is a app where you can see everything you can see on the server and make it all in a app form? i dont know if it is possible, but i think it would be cool.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Nice idea! I would really like it if there was an app for the forums. It's just a lot easier for the mobile, because the mobile site is worthless. You have to enable desktop site to log in on the mobile, it is really annoying.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
One of the main reasons the forums are getting a revamp (keep an eye on this thread for more info), is to make them user-friendlier. That's why I don't think an app is necessary anymore

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This has already been suggested various times.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/235525/

Anyhow, I'd still like to share my opinion;

Since there will be a forum refresh soon, which will also be more user friendly, there is no need for this as for right now. while I'd love to see an app coming sometime in the late future, it definitely shouldn't be a priority nor is it even necessary.

As the previously mentioned thread hasn't been locked yet, nor did you add anything special to it, I'm going to have to lock this thread. I advise you to do more research on the rules and/or previous threads before making a new one.

If you have any question(s), feel free to ask me or another staff member! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom