Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
We were running a bit behind on bug reports so a few days ago I accepted a bug report that was reported 3/4 weeks ago. So it’s known now, but it was probably too late to change it with this update.

It’s also known so no need to report this anymore! If it does happen again please DM me on discord Marieke2001#3759 or put it in staff-help. We’re still a bit behind on bug reports and we want to fix the animal bug asap. Reporting it trough our site would take too long before it gets added to our list of bugs :p. I’m working on getting that fixed though, but that does also take some time!
Will do!

person9595

Apr 18, 2020
There might need a fix on TNT Run, Because sometimes when the games starts The TNT Run Doesn't.

iri and rob

Apr 24, 2020
can you make a minigame called coller shooting. the idea is that you stand on a platform and you get a bow and you see a bunch of wool in yellow pink red green whatever and it will say a coller randomly and you need to shoot that coller with your bow. plz do this idea

Reactions: Rawrbin
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom