Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
IGN: Loopyloo83
Fave: Factions
Why she deserves it: She plays a lot and would love to be a donator and she likes doing colorful writing when shes on my account so she would want to be able to do it on her account

Reactions: Bananacrazy22

buildingguy17

Apr 12, 2015
IGN: @buildingguy17
Fave: Creative
Why he deserves it: he constructs amazing builds and is one of the best builders I have ever seen. He would fit in perfectly if he was a builder :D and if he got a rank he could do so much more with hid builds.
Another reason he deserves it is because he said; 'I dont mind doing things for people as long as it makes them happy'.
Thank you Sub <3

Reactions: SubSub

Skeletonsabotage

Mar 20, 2014
I would like to nominate lost_in_space.
His favourite server: He likes all of the servers, but prefers Skywars and Skyblock.
Why he should win: He has been a CCG member for a long time now, and we first met quite weirdly. He kept asking me question to do with Skyblock and it really annoyed me. We then got to know each other and we were instantly bonded. We are have now been friends for two+ years, and he has been there for me from the beginning. He deserves this rank because he doesn't have the money to buy it, and would be extremely grateful if he wins it. He has been a loyal member for CubeCraft Games Network, and a loyal friend. <3

This is very generous of you, Guardi4n, it is appreciated buy all of the Members. :) Keep being awesome.
(@Skeletonsabotage )

Thanks Younis bae <3

Reactions: Younisco

Skeletonsabotage

Mar 20, 2014
IGN: lost_in_space
Favourite CCG Server: Skyblock, survival games, skywars
I think I deserve this rank because I have been playing on CubeCraft for a long time and i would be grateful if this rank would go to me. I am a loyal person in the CCG community and I'm always happy to help with anything.

Thanks Guardi4n, this is a very nice thing of you to do and good luck everyone :)

Rororoyourboat

Forum Expert
Mar 3, 2015
IGN: @Moooofin
Favorite: Team skywars
I think that he deserves this rank since he has been wanting one really badly lately. He's VERY active, you will probably always find him on tsw everyday and he has the top kills and i think 3rd/4th place in top wins. He will be very happy if he wins this rank, thanks!

Reactions: Moooofin

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Just gonna nominate one more person

- Name on the Server: @White_moon915
- Favourite CCG Server: Creative & Assassins
- Why you deserve the rank: Not just the fact that he's been on Ccg with me for 3 years, a lot of people are just now noticing him and he's a really cool guy xD If you want a pepsi ever, he will give you enough for a lifetime.

Reactions: Walker_Walkis

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Nominating : YankeeGoldeagle
Fav server: SB
Don't really see the use of writing why he should deserve the rank... But I'll still do it.
He is a great guy that dosen't get too involved with the community but is a hardcore CCT player and manages to stay awesome!

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Well I've seen people nominate other people too so I guess why not.
IGN: OmegaKiwi
Fav server: SB
Long term CCG member and overall a nice guy.

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
-Name on the Server: Joshua_2000_7
-Favourite CCG Server ( Sw , Sb, crea ... ): Skywars
-Why you deserve the rank: Alrighty, I think I deserve the rank because I am a very competitive person. I like to win (a lot) and when I do, that makes me happy. With a rank, I would fulfill my goals 10 fold. Having a rank has nothing to do with importance. If I got a rank, I would know that money is donated to support the server and it's everyday needs of staying online. Also, with more money, there is more of a chance that new games will be added :D. When I first joined the server bout 3 years or so, I was addicted to the competition and the players that kept me going. I hope that with a rank, I will be more respected and known as a player of CCG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom