Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
I would like to nominate lost_in_space.
His favourite server: He likes all of the servers, but prefers Skywars and Skyblock.
Why he should win: He has been a CCG member for a long time now, and we first met quite weirdly. He kept asking me question to do with Skyblock and it really annoyed me. We then got to know each other and we were instantly bonded. We are have now been friends for two+ years, and he has been there for me from the beginning. He deserves this rank because he doesn't have the money to buy it, and would be extremely grateful if he wins it. He has been a loyal member for CubeCraft Games Network, and a loyal friend. <3

This is very generous of you, Guardi4n, it is appreciated buy all of the Members. :) Keep being awesome.
(@Skeletonsabotage )
"He was there for me from the beginning" shouldn't it be the other way around if he needed you for skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom