Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
If you dident understand that math
I think lucky islands is more fun than skywars
Why?
Because there’s a lot more variety in items
Such as wands,death traps,World events etc

While skywars is just “grab a weapon and run into a fight” lucky islands gives you several items to use at your disposal which makes for a fun game.

But then why does skywars get way more players and updates than Islands?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I understand why you perfer Lucky Islands, but I really don't like Lucky Islands..
Most of the games that I play, zombies spawn, silverfish or an explosion..
Unless I'm lucky and sombody voted for blessed..

Reactions: Priley

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I understand why you perfer Lucky Islands, but I really don't like Lucky Islands..
Most of the games that I play, zombies spawn, silverfish or an explosion..
Unless I'm lucky and sombody voted for blessed..
Well why don’t you just adapt and avoid all of those dangers instead of just not playing?

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
disagreed! skywars is way more fun because it had normal 1.8 pvp. for 1.9 you need to switch versions and download optifine and stuff...

Reactions: Priley

Cebble (OLD)

Novice Member
Sep 3, 2017
The Forums!
I prefer Skywars. The games last shorter and It's more PVP-ing. in Lucky islands you can only bid that you're getting a sword. Im skywars - even better after the update - Is traveling and attacking way more easier and fun. That's why I prefer SkyWars.

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
I prefer SkyWars, it’s more challenging as more PvP gear is used rather than pure fluke

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
disagreed! skywars is way more fun because it had normal 1.8 pvp. for 1.9 you need to switch versions and download optifine and stuff...
Dude, why don't u stop complaining, Lucky Islands is 1.9 and will stay so
I prefer Skywars. The games last shorter and It's more PVP-ing. in Lucky islands you can only bid that you're getting a sword. Im skywars - even better after the update - Is traveling and attacking way more easier and fun. That's why I prefer SkyWars.
There is a warrior kit ;) nah jk, but you can buy kits and stuff to make one, but you're kinda right
I agree but I don't understand this thread. Nor it's purpose.
It's a thread, lucky islands rarely gets this, let's enjoy it :o
Kind of hard to adapt when opening a chest immediately kills you.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then don't stand next to it while opening ._. If step back 3 blocks or something so it's still in reach, you hardly take damage from it

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
My opinion is, I kinda like LI, except that I love PvPing so that makes me like skywars more. Nevertheless, lucky islands is a pretty fun game, if you didn't get a sword you'd be spending time making your own sword. Also, it's kinda about strategies too. You use whatever items you got and make something good out of it. Like the speed 30 potion. You need time to also break the lucky blocks, so there's a low chance of having rushers. Also, the bows are fun to use. :P
While in Skywars, a lot of rushers everywhere, and there's that stone axe kit that breaks a chest in a split second, which makes a person able to go to mid and get all the chests, or he could be a huge rusher too. I've seen a lot of people just going to mid in those maps that automatically have a bridge to mid, example is snowflake map, and just destroy a huge amount of chests and run back to their base and get ready.

This is just my point of view. :P

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It's kinda lame to get stuff in lucky blocks to be honest, on skywars almost everyone get the same gear and your PvP skills are more important because you can die by like everything on lucky islands now. I used to play lucky islands a lot, that was for real the only game I played and I not got over 3000 wins but I just hate all the new stuff you can get and that's why I don't play it anymore, for real, who want that knight in a lucky block?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Actually, I like the knight because I like to fight it. It's just more challenges than just getting stuff from chests. I like to kill it. It's fun and a bit of a challenge. Yet I still play skywars more because it's pvp related, but not everyone is good at PvP. What I do hate tho is the shulker. The first lucky block I broke when the update came, a shulker spawned out of it and killed me as I was flying. >.<

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Actually, I like the knight because I like to fight it. It's just more challenges than just getting stuff from chests. I like to kill it. It's fun and a bit of a challenge. Yet I still play skywars more because it's pvp related, but not everyone is good at PvP. What I do hate tho is the shulker. The first lucky block I broke when the update came, a shulker spawned out of it and killed me as I was flying. >.<
Same tbh xD I got that stupid shulker ;-;

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
The knight is as fast as a normal player, poisons you, has a shield, there isn't much I like about this :/
That's the fact why I always choose blessed mode

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
It's still not easy to kill though, needs time and has invincibility moments. I don't have a rank so I can't choose blessed mode, but yeah I'd do that myself, but it's still kinda fun to have challenges other than just killing people. Maybe it's just that I like to adventure and risk a lot, so I'm not sure how everyone else would react or have as an opinion or point of view, but this is mine at least. Everyone likes something different, so I'm not judging. :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom