Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 5, 2024
3
0
2
16
Doncaster, UK
Hi, I have recently been enjoying the hilarity that is Lucky Islands, I think a couple more ridiculous items/entities would really benefit the game, like the Helicopter Enderman or the Mob Wand. In terms of items, I thought of the Mob Thrower, a staff that would pick up any nearby mob and launch it at the nearest enemy player, dealing 1 whole heart of damage on contact, and as to entities, maybe a cow that stays still and who's head slowly rotates round it's body? I know it sounds ridiculous but I think it would be funny to open a box only to find a creepy cow.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom