Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4mways

Novice Member
May 12, 2023
www.twitch.tv
As the title says, bring Team Lucky Islands back.

There used to be a very big Lucky Islands community in lucky islands who now abandoned Cubecraft after the removal of team lucky islands. Team Lucky Islands was more popular than Team Eggwars most of the time and really fun to play when you want to chill with others. You could still keep Solo Lucky Islands but I don't really understand why there should be Solo Lucky Islands & Solo Skywars on Java since both are literally the same game with slightly different loot.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with this suggestion. I believe there is a need for a more lighthearted team game (compared to the more strategic and -let's be honest- quite sweaty eggwars). Lucky Islands brings players of every skill together, due to the nature of the game all players get to be lucky once in a while and increase their chances of winning. This type of game as a team mode will bring something new for some, something nostalgic for others. But most importantly, it will bring players of every skill level together, just as we've seen with Snowman Survival temporarily coming to the network. This together with solo skywars would be a great combination of the different games available rn in my opinion :-)

I would however understand that this would be quite a drastic change if cubecraft all of a sudden had two team games and only one solo game, but who knows maybe it can work. Also, there is the question of maps. New maps have been released for solo lucky islands, and it would be a shame to throw them in the trashcan. However, turning them into team maps could be a possibility if there are enough designer resources .

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I agree with this suggestion. I believe there is a need for a more lighthearted team game (compared to the more strategic and -let's be honest- quite sweaty eggwars). Lucky Islands brings players of every skill together, due to the nature of the game all players get to be lucky once in a while and increase their chances of winning. This type of game as a team mode will bring something new for some, something nostalgic for others. But most importantly, it will bring players of every skill level together, just as we've seen with Snowman Survival temporarily coming to the network. This together with solo skywars would be a great combination of the different games available rn in my opinion :-)

I would however understand that this would be quite a drastic change if cubecraft all of a sudden had two team games and only one solo game, but who knows maybe it can work. Also, there is the question of maps. New maps have been released for solo lucky islands, and it would be a shame to throw them in the trashcan. However, turning them into team maps could be a possibility if there are enough designer resources .
I couldn't have said it any better! Team Eggwars games can get bit competitive sometimes, and I think that it would be good to have other team gamemode for chill games. I enjoyed playing Team Luckyislands with my friends a lot and I would love to see it come back!

I wouldn't say that those new maps for Solo Lucky Islands would be thrown in to a trashcan, because if i'm not wrong, they added some of them on Bedrock version recently.

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Teams used to be a blast, especially with things like wands that are better for suporting. Right now the only viable kits are diamond kit and warrior, with teams you can also use chef or miner on some maps. Still not the most choices, and diamond kit still rains supreme. But hey, its at least something. Ig you can also just stack villager for funnies lmao.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I used to play Team Lucky Islands a lot before it was removed. If I couldn't find a map in Team Eggwars, I would play Team Lucky Islands and sometimes I would play just for fun. I hope it will be added again and I can continue playing where I left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom