Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferchiito

Jun 4, 2016
When I enter the server I am very excited because they have made a great update everything was perfect until .... enter a game and I kill a TRAP! I at that moment I was scared but then I thought that someone had hit me, then I play another and the same, and that's when I realized that I no longer had resistance II when before, now that happens to remove the resistance and not having Abilities like in other modalities the click spam do us an incredible damage, I only say that it thinks to return to put resistance in lucky now in its update that is very cool it takes away much happiness to the new things, now we added mobs they kill us it is incredible I just ask you to read me and think about it, I wanted to add that now hackers are more, all because they forgive what they have done but well that is your thing, I just ask you to rescue something of the mode of lucky. Sorry if I wasted your time, and thanks for reading. :)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-01-28 at 11.16.16 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-01-28 at 11.16.16 PM.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 68
  • WhatsApp Image 2017-01-28 at 11.12.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-01-28 at 11.12.35 PM.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 59
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom