Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

Yellorange

Jul 20, 2023
Didn’t like it at first, but I love some of the new items. I do believe that some stuff is broken tho. Fast craft is broke on Bedrock and I keep getting shulkers which use to be extremely rare pre update.

Last edited:

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
I think the new lucky block is a lot better! the new lukcy blocks (finally :) being a block), new drops, new diamond/rainbow blocks, new map all soo cool!

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Lucky blocks had a really good update

The wands are all still there :)
I believe shield wand has been removed, I haven’t seen it at all since the release of the update. I’m hoping it was removed temporarily because the devs haven’t finished bringing it to 1.19, and it will be added back in the future. However, I think all other wands are still in the game, just rarer to get.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I strongly disagree. Sure the bugs are there, but they haven’t negatively effected my experience with the game. So far, I’ve reported 13 bugs after the update, only 2 were reject and 1 is still in review. I believe some of these bugs have already been patched. I also don’t mind the new maps, they’re nothing spectacular, but miles above the seasonal tiger map. However, I haven’t played the new teams of 4 map. The drop rates are an issue I’ve talked about before, especially the blue lucky blocks drop too many blocks and food, items you already have enough of once you reach middle. There are also too many “ornamental drops” such as the goat horn, blaze rod, pig with saddle, spyglass, grass, crop farm, etc. For me, I’m still able to enjoy the game adjust to the new changes. I plan on giving feedback from time to time and am optimistic about lucky islands’ future.

Edit: As I posted this, the bug that was In review has now been logged

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom