Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello!

I'm Luciën, 13 years young, from the Netherlands.
My hobbies are gameing, sport (soccer, basketball, swimming, badminton, volleyball, and fitness), play the piano, and make fun with my little brother Milan, he's the only irl friend I got.

I also have a bad hobby: Smoking and drugs. I got into this when I had a very hard time, and now I'm addicted. I hate this 'hobby', and I hope I can stop with it one day.

I discovered Cubecraft on 18 november 2014. The first ever game I played was KitPvP, and from that moment I started to play a lot on Cube, I loved the server! Then I bought myself an iron rank, and one year later, I upgraded to obsidian.

My favorite games on Cubecraft are; Skywars, lucky islands, PvP, and freebuild.

There is 1 game I really dislike; eggwars. The game is really awesome! But I rage everytime, because for example I just spent half an hour farming resources, and then there's a camper shooting me off. Hapens almost everytime, so I don't play it anymore.

My Cubecraft stats:
  • Level: 44 (58.6%)
  • Points: 1872 (I don't have much, because I recently spent more than 15.000 points on kits, and now I have ALL kits from ALL games!
  • Vanity points: 59.000
  • Best stats from a game: PvP (1042 wins)
  • Best vanity items: 5 legendary, 5 mythical.
  • The achievements I got: 28.62% (95/332)

I think that's all!

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day,
-Lucien :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

I'm Luciën, 13 years young, from the Netherlands.
My hobbies are gameing, sport (soccer, basketball, swimming, badminton, volleyball, and fitness), play the piano, and make fun with my little brother Milan, he's the only irl friend I got.

I also have a bad hobby: Smoking and drugs. I got into this when I had a very hard time, and now I'm addicted. I hate this 'hobby', and I hope I can stop with it one day.

I discovered Cubecraft on 18 november 2014. The first ever game I played was KitPvP, and from that moment I started to play a lot on Cube, I loved the server! Then I bought myself an iron rank, and one year later, I upgraded to obsidian.

My favorite games on Cubecraft are; Skywars, lucky islands, PvP, and freebuild.

There is 1 game I really dislike; eggwars. The game is really awesome! But I rage everytime, because for example I just spent half an hour farming resources, and then there's a camper shooting me off. Hapens almost everytime, so I don't play it anymore.

My Cubecraft stats:
  • Level: 44 (58.6%)
  • Points: 1872 (I don't have much, because I recently spent more than 15.000 points on kits, and now I have ALL kits from ALL games!
  • Vanity points: 59.000
  • Best stats from a game: PvP (1042 wins)
  • Best vanity items: 5 legendary, 5 mythical.
  • The achievements I got: 28.62% (95/332)

I think that's all!

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day,
-Lucien :)
Hello and welcome Lucien!
Nice intro!

Reactions: Lucien

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Haha, thanks! What's your IGN? I'll say hi when I see you :p (Oh btw, is that a spiderman suit on your profile pic? :eek:)
The same as my name here, CaptainMichifus. And no, it's a shirt, but now you say, it looks like Spiderman suit hahahaaha

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com

Attachments

• 5264610-8388581976-43558.jpg
    5264610-8388581976-43558.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 174

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Nice introduction, and I hope you won't have that bad hobby much longer.. I'd love to talk with you about it on Discord if you need any advice from me (not that I've tried it.) But I'd LOVE to help stopping anybody from drugs and smoking, you're to young for it.. (No offense.)
And I've said hey to you in-game, nice to meet you Lucien! You're sounding so nice! :)

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Welcome! I'll hopefully see you in PvP or SkyWars sometime.
Thanks! If ever see you there, I'll say hi :)

Nice introduction!
I'm also from the Netherlands, nice to meet you! :D
Dankje! Ook leuk om jou te ontmoeten :>

Nice introduction, and I hope you won't have that bad hobby much longer.. I'd love to talk with you about it on Discord if you need any advice from me (not that I've tried it.) But I'd LOVE to help stopping anybody from drugs and smoking, you're to young for it.. (No offense.)
And I've said hey to you in-game, nice to meet you Lucien! You're sounding so nice! :)
Thanks! And aww, that's so nice from you! :) I'll give you my Discord if you wanna add me: Lu.#0723

Hello!
Nice to meet you!! :)
Hi! Nice to meet you too fellow cat lover!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello Lucien and welcome to our fantastic and beautiful forums! If you need help or have any questions, feel free to PM me (signature :p).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom