What do you think?

• Anything else (Post a reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I love how you presented the suggestion, however, you can check these by clicking your head in your hotbar which is why I feel there is no need for it.
You can't use that while you're ingame. That's the main reason for my suggestion.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I thought you can see it if you do /achievements while you are in a game and hover over your head, not sure tho.

(But I hope they are going to add this, because it is easier to check your lootpoints and level)
Correct, you can use /achievements for all of your player stats. But this is easier.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this is really necessary: /points is a command because you can buy game kits in the main lobby AND in-game. You can't do anything with your loot points, level nor cubelets in-game. Also, in the main lobby you can see all the information on the scoreboard in your screen in the middle right. Yes, you're probably going to say ''But why do we see the points counter in that scoreboard?'' or ''Why is the /points command a command then?'' Well, because points is just like loot points, cubelets etc information from you in the server and because, like I just said, you can also buy kits in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priley

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I don't think this is really necessary: /points is a command because you can buy game kits in the main lobby AND in-game. You can't do anything with your loot points, level nor cubelets in-game. Also, in the main lobby uou can see all the information on the scoreboard in your screen in the middle right. Yes, you're probably going to say ''But why do we see the points counter in that scoreboard?'' or ''Why is the /points command a command then?'' Well, because points is just like loot points, cubelets etc information from you in the server and because, like I just said, you can also buy kits in-game.
You can also gain exp in-game :p

Markietjeeeee

Aug 19, 2018
Netherlands,Utrecht
suggestions1.png

Hello! Welcome to my suggestion. This isn't a very complicated suggestion, but I thought why not.

suggestions2.png

So my idea was to add these commands:
  • /lootpoints
  • /level
  • /cubelets
I don't think that I need to explain the function of these commands, but maybe you want to see how it works? It's just like /points, you can see your amount of lootpoints, your level (and experience) and your amount of cubelets.

But if you still have no idea how this will look like, here is a video for you!

suggestions3.png

If you have any questions or tips, let me know.
Good idea, Nice video, And maybe I will steal those nice banners you made :D

D

Deleted member 492126

What, i don't understand?
Replying to old threads that haven't been active for months without reason is against the rules:
  • 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason.
Please keep this in mind when using the forums : )

Reactions: Critly and Siftenly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom