Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which suggestions do you agree with/want to see implemented?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a fantastic afternoon! Today’s suggestion will be short and sweet and will be about lobby parkours.

Suggestions:
I really like lobby parkours. Some are challenging and some are easy, some are short and some are long, most are addictive and fun. The parkours are usually fun and well made. However, I think that the players should be rewarded for completing a lobby parkour. I have three suggestions:
  1. Players who complete a lobby parkour for the first time will be awarded with +50 EXP. This means that if they complete 2 previously uncompleted lobby parkours, they will receive a total of +100 EXP.
  2. Players who have already completed the parkour and who beat their best time will receive +3 EXP.
  3. Players who have completed the parkour and who did not beat their best time will only receive +1 EXP. This means that if a player completes 25 previously completed lobby parkours without beating their best time, they will receive +25 EXP.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my 3-in-1 suggestion! If you like it and want to see it implemented, make sure to vote using :agree:!! If you have any feedback or thoughts to add, please post a reply. I value ALL feedback (positive and negative).

- Reesle :D

P.S. vote on the poll!

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I've never played parkour before, but I started playing recently. And I'm thinking of doing the achievements there, too. This suggestion is really good. But I'm wondering, will it also apply to java?
If I’m not mistaken, Java also has lobby parkours, so I set this suggestion to apply for “All Networks” (Bedrock and Java).

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a fantastic afternoon! Today’s suggestion will be short and sweet and will be about lobby parkours.

Suggestions:
I really like lobby parkours. Some are challenging and some are easy, some are short and some are long, most are addictive and fun. The parkours are usually fun and well made. However, I think that the players should be rewarded for completing a lobby parkour. I have three suggestions:
  1. Players who complete a lobby parkour for the first time will be awarded with +50 EXP. This means that if they complete 2 previously uncompleted lobby parkours, they will receive a total of +100 EXP.
  2. Players who have already completed the parkour and who beat their best time will receive +3 EXP.
  3. Players who have completed the parkour and who did not beat their best time will only receive +1 EXP. This means that if a player completes 25 previously completed lobby parkours without beating their best time, they will receive +25 EXP.

Conclusion:
Thank you for reading my 3-in-1 suggestion! If you like it and want to see it implemented, make sure to vote using :agree:!! If you have any feedback or thoughts to add, please post a reply. I value ALL feedback (positive and negative).

- Reesle :D

P.S. vote on the poll!
I agree especially with the first suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom