Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 18, 2020
On CubeCraft Bedrock, all you do is play and that's it. It feels like there's no motivation (especially with all the hackers). Instead, we should encourage players to try and get kills, to want to play more.

So, what I'm proposing is that you create an incentive for the tine we have spent playing. All the levels that we build up over time, it should go toward something. Maybe certain unlockables (like custom stuff like the cages or win trails) or perks you can get within the game. Like, more kits you can select from before starting a game.

Also. I feel like we should get experience for every kill you get. Every kill in Survival Games or SkyWars or every Final Kill in EggWars or every round win in Minerware. We need motivation to actually try and do things rather than new players quivering in fear on their islands.

So, please CubeCraft Bedrock, give us a reason, a purpose to play your game modes! Because you're the least confusing out of all the servers. I did not grind my levels for nothing, I want something out of it.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Yes +1 I’ve been playing on Bedrock for over a year now and I’m level 81. The only thing it is Is just a number since you can’t unlock anything. I hope I’m the future they make some kind of unlockables.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I think the idea of Experience on Bedrock is to determine your skill-set, and how much you’ve been playing. However, I completely agree that there can be some sort of a lack of motivation on CubeCraft Bedrock. There are currently no achievements, login-streaks, rewards, etc. The way I was thinking they could do it, is set it up a little like a “Battle-Pass”. Every for example three times you level up, you get to unlock an exclusive loot item for that level (a bit like VIP Levels but cosmetic only). The “Battle-Pass” would continue until you reach Level 100. For example, Level 3 would get you a miniature car buddy, Level 6 would get you a windmill gravestone, and so on to Level 100 which would get you something OP, such as a tornado trail. Username Colours and Prefixes should not be included in the Battle-Pass though.
I think this would encourage players to keep playing on CubeCraft, so it’s a +1 from me. :)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree I've played bedrock for a while now raked some wins and levels up. But don't have anything cool to show off in the lobby may be something you get after hitting level 25-50-75-100 and so on so people in the lobby know what level other players are. Some kind of trail or wearable would be nice. It would be nice to get a prefix for if you ever hit 1000 wins or something like that.

I also like the idea of the exp you get for every kill as I said on this post "This is a very good idea, I've played some games of survival games and got 10 kills but only got 100 exp :(. It would be nice to have to gain extra exp for your effort. But maybe for every kill, you get 5 or 10 exp."

Reactions: chansey
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom